Why you all joined this site and how you all came to know about this site?

Just curious to know that why you all joined this site and how you came to know about it...Do you use this site on a regular basis? Lol, so many questions...

seems as if everyone googled about something and eventually found this site...btw I also googled a question and found this site...thanks for answering this question :-)

Most Helpful Guy

• I googled something and clicked a link that brought me here. I was like woah it's like yahoo answers but 10000x better :D

I've been addicted ever since :)

What Guys Said 4

• I Googled a question and this site showed up as one of the results. Someone here asked the same question. After checking out this site I ended up liking it. So I joined. And I've been here for 4 years.

• I think I came across this site when I heard of a fetish I was curious about and trying to find more information.

I joined because I felt like I could learn alot, help others , and have fun.

I use it regularly and like it a lot

• to find my future wife. this is a dating site right?actually just out of boredom. Just came across the site somehow

• I just googled about some dating tips as I had problems with one girl I screwed up and wantec answers. tada now I'm here

What Girls Said 3

• I had a question about my boyfriend and was looking for an alternative to yahoo answers.

• I was seeking for some advice about my marriage. I'm too shy to talk about it with my family and friends

• yeahh...we can talk some things to strangers but not to our closed ones :-)

• I was going through a painful break up and wanted to understand things from his perspective, so I googled something about that... found GAG.
    Stayed and here I am...