Am I the only one who keep getting anoying spam attemts on here?

The question explains itself, getting random messeges from idiots wanting you to contact them on blablabla email adress

• get them
  • dont get them
Then I ask, since they keep trying, are people here dumb enough to actually respond to those? :P

Most Helpful Girl

• I never get them, no. But I hope you report their profiles as spammers.

And most people aren't dumb enough to respond, but the whole idea of spamming is to send so many mails to so many people, that someone will eventually respond. It obviously words, otherwise spammers would waste their time with spamming.

What Girls Said 4

• Yes, they are very annoying. I have my profile set to public and I allow messages from anyone just in case someone needs moderation help or if they just want to get to know me. Unfortunately, that means I also receive spam messages. I just delete them right away though after reporting the user.

• im getting them as well

• Spammers sometimes find their way onto GAG, just as they would on any website.

If you receive those messages, don't respond, simply report that user as a Spammer from their profile page and we'll take care of it within 24 hours :-)

• I use to get them a lot when I posted answers with my username. But once I started going anonymous, those annoying messages have stopped

What Guys Said 10

• I got one. So annoying. The only people that might actually respond to these are the very youngsters (13 year-olds since that's the youngest a user here can be). But no one older should be dumb enough. Never understood the purpose of these emails/messages.

• Hello Dear,
    my Name is miss. mira i am here to seek for your friendship please contact me to tell you more about me (mirawillson@yahoo.in) please my good lovely friend do not contact me in this () try to contact me in my privet Email id with your own contact Email address,
    Mon, Jun 09 9:05:22 AM

• Got that one earlier :/

• That's the one that made me post the question haha, by far not the only one I got though

• It is annoying. I would like to see the whole 'follower/who can send PM' thing revamped. Unless I'm mistaken, you can't follow people if their profile is private, and if you open your profile, you have to allow all PM's. This is a bit different from the old way.

• no you aint. lol

• Juuuuuuusssttttt got another one.

• hey i respond to those cuz its fun :D you can completely confused and scare them :D like the last one i was chatting with :D with a basic IP scanner is found where he lives open google earth send him a picture of his house and he started apologizing :D

• Yeah, got one earlier. Might reply to them with a fake email, #trollingthetrolls

• There's no one actually reading what you write I think, just auto response to whoever contact them

• Mirabebe. Hi bebe

• Fuck I got like 5 in the past few days.

• So they don't want to get to know me better on their Yahoo mail accounts? Seemed so genuine.