Is any one else getting these fake spam Pm's form girls asking to only contact outside of GaG?

Obviously girls & guys can PM and then talk outside Of GaG but you kind know right off they are real so that's different.

What I am asking about is these Pm's you get where it's blatantly obvious this is spam where her wording isn't even close to correct use for the area she is listed to be form, she insist you only contact her outside GAG on her private email address etc etc etc. This is like the 2nd one this week the first one is gone so I assume that account is already deleted..lol But just what do they think they will get out of this just to annoy people or ID's , money they need to get a real job

is any one else getting these fake spam Pm's form girls asking to only contact outside of GaG?

was just venting , it seems like several people are getting spammed

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope, never :)
    I wonder WHY they won't send me that message ;)

• hey don't feel left out just tell them to send you all mine apparently there the same letters ...lol

• I'm not sure they normal ones they send in email they try to get ID info, money or send a key stroke worm to get into your computer I can only assume its the same type thing

• I've seen that type of scam.
      Like on Craigslist.
      They get you to trust them, sort of playing the sympathy card so they can get things out of you.
      You are right, that's probably what they are trying to do.

What Girls Said 7

• I've gotten 2 of those.

• I wonder if they send those out in mass production

• Yep. Got one last night.

• I got one of those... I'm like the hell. Lol

• Mirabebe from India? asking me to message her at her yahoo address

• I also had it once.

• just once your one of the lucky ones...lol

• haha, yeah I guess I am lucky =) Or I'm just so scary that I scare the spammers away haha

• A hacker is fooling around in GAG

• Spammers sometimes find their way onto GAG, just as they would on any website.

If you receive those messages, don't respond, simply report that user as a Spammer from their profile page and we'll take care of it within 24 hours :-)

• ok "the profile page" good to know for the next time , thanks

What Guys Said 6

• yeah I am. I think its safe to say GaG has been compromised. sort of. I don't know haha.

• well its public site but why do they bother we know they are fakes

• Like this one?

Hello Dear,
    my Name is miss. mira i am here to seek for your friendship please contact me to tell you more about me (mirawillson@yahoo.in) please my good lovely friend do not contact me in this () try to contact me in my privet Email id with your own contact Email address,
    Delete Mon, Jun 09 9:23:41 AM

LOL...

• Yeah I've got 4 so far. A couple a few weeks ago and I got 2 yesterday at the exact same time. Lol how phony.

• haha well is guess your more annoyed them I am with the phony messages...lol

• I haven't ever reported anything I guess i should figure out how to start doing that to

• I don't see any report button in the message area , How do you report these?

• I got one a couple of days ago and that's it. Just delete them and that's all. I get these in my email almost everyday. They go directly into my spam folder so they are easy to delete.

• Yeah, I report them.

• I've definitely got a few of those too bro