Is anyone else getting weird spam from new profiles daily from the opposite sex wanting your email and asking to be friends?

Hello,
I like your profile in this community network and I think you are a nice person. Can we get in contact? I'm sorry if i am embarrassing you, i shall explain all about myself including my pictures. please you can write to me ( vivianabahalpha@gmx.com ) not in this site because i am a new in this community and i don't visit this site often, I'd like to get to know you if you don't mind
Please There is something important i want to tell you
thanks & regards
Miss viviana.

I get these a few times a day and report them but they just keep coming , it's always different profiles with basically the same message just altered slightly.
Just wondering if everyone gets them or they are just singling out my profile for some reason. Thanks:)

• Yea i get these messages daily as well
    33% (2)20% (1)27% (3)Vote
  • Yea I get these messages sometimes but not daily
    33% (2)80% (4)55% (6)Vote
  • No I have never had a random message like this
    34% (2)0% (0)18% (2)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
6|4

Most Helpful Girl

• I've received 3 so far lol

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Yes I get them all the time, and I've gotten a couple asking for nudes to their email.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never gotten one. The best thing to do is ignore the message and report the user who sent it.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yea that's what I'm doing but they just keep coming:) thanks.

• Block the user too or set your profile so that only followers can message you.

• Personally no, but I've heard a few users complain about that recently. Always rememver to report those accounts as spammers!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yupp, just received one from a woman.

0|0
    0|0
  • Spammers sometimes find their way onto GAG, just as they would on any website.

If you receive those messages, don't respond, simply report that user as a Spammer from their profile page and we'll take care of it within 24 hours :-)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• YES!!! I was just going to ask! Total bs spam, not even cleaver enough to fool anyone. I hope the site knows about it!

0|0
    0|0
  • I got one a couple of days ago and that's it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I've gotten them a bunch of times. I never respond to them

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I just got one.

0|0
    0|0