Does it bother you when new users ask for your personal contact info?

Does it bother you when a level one G@Ger with no questions or no opinions massages asking you for your email and other personal contact info.

• It bothers me alot, go stalk someone else who ever you are.
  • It doesn't bother me one bit, I enjoy talking to new people.

Most Helpful Guy

• Its spam I done a question on it yesterday, just block and report don't give them any info otherwise you will get spam on your email account.
    I get it all the time different profiles similar question just with a different email and name.

What Girls Said 6

• I actually haven't ever had that happen to me in the years I've been on here...

• I don't mind talking to new people but if it is the first time we've talked and you are asking me a bunch of super personal questions then that is creepy.

• :o That happens? EEK! Scary!

• Yes it does, happened to me yesterday, the female G@Ger had 0 Xpoints, no opinions, or questions, yet wanted my email and other contact info.

• Either a scam or I'm secretly in the twilight zone.

• It's a new spam wave that's currently plaguing GAG.

Whenever you receive such a PM, report the account as spammer.

• Now I wish I would of never deleted the message so I could report. I never thought of it spam.

• Well, next time you'll know.

• It's a spam question. I've gotten 3 of those.

• When it happens, I just delete it. Doesn't bother me.

What Guys Said 2

• Nobody ever asks me for any contact info. If some random person did, I'm not giving them my info. I don't know them. I only share emails and numbers with people I know and can trust to some extent.

• never happened to me before. I've seen new users give out their email which is just dumb.