How to delete a question here on GirlsAskGuys?

I want to delete some of my old questions because there was too much personal information and I mentioned people that I know and if they ever read those questions they're going to know it's about them and it would be awkward.

0|0
2|6

Most Helpful Guy

• Got request a moderator to do it for you

0|0
    2|0
    • Moderators cannot remove posts. Supermods and Ubermods can temporarily hide posts until they are reviewed by the admins, the admins are the ones who make the final decision. However, we are only allowed to hide things that legitimately violate the terms of service of the site. The QA would need to contact the admins as they may make an exception and remove her post for her.

• Show All
    • I think the questions stay not sure

• If you delete your account, their still their, just they change your avatar to a default G@G avatar, and change your status to not active any more. When you delete your account your user name still appears along with all your questions and opinions and comments.

What Guys Said 5

• You can't delete them, only admins can. Mods can hide them but they can't permanently remove them. You haft to kindly ask the damins to remove them and tell them the reason why you want those questions removed.

0|0
    0|1
  • You can't! You're doomed forever

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol it would be VERY awkward xD

0|0
    0|0
  • So if you go to update and put something really offensive then they will delete it

0|0
    0|0
  • you can allways change to anonymous afterwards if that helps.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Users do not have the ability to delete their own posts. Only admins can permanently remove posts. You can contact the admins here: www.girlsaskguys.com/contact The admins have said that do not remove posts per user request. However, if you tell them why you want the question removed, they may consider it.

0|1
    0|1
  • Once you have submitted a question, an opinion, or an opinion comment, you cannot edit or delete it. However, you can update your question using the "Update" link on your question page.

We do not remove posts per user request. If it doesn't violate any site rules, we won't remove it. Please carefully consider what you post before clicking Submit so as to avoid 'post regret'.

For future reference, this information can always be found on our FAQ ^_^
    http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/posts

0|0
    0|0