Why is everyone on GAG so quite today?

there's hardly anyone answering questions today , where's the opinions ? most of the recent questions are on 0 come on people show some voice

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a timeline thing I guess. A load of people i.e. the majority are from the US/Canada timezone who comprise of a large amount of activity. At this time most are at work and here it's evening / night i.e. +5030 GMT :)

What Guys Said 14

• Some question askers allow only non anonymous answer , other answerer are from the different time zones like Raj said.

• Something must (not) have been happening... I also had no single new answer to my questions over about a 24 hour period.
    That's not normal because a question I had asked shortly before, had attrated 15 answers in the first 24 hours. Than nothing... perhaps there's been some maintenance or so.
    Since your question triggered quite some answers it seems to have been repaired!
    You'll often get most answers if you ask a question just before the week end.

• Comments are slow to post for some reason, sometimes I get unknown errors, and personally I'm exhausted after the circumcision debate, haha.

• lol same here the website is kind of slow , I saw the circumcition question,

• Between that and the abortion debate I'm a little tired too lol

• Seems fine to me.

• It's the middle of the week, every one has the mid week blues and is waiting for the weekend to arrive.

• yo im on lunch break I got this

• um where you been, I've been answering questions like crazy, and i think i already asked my limit of 5 today. you must not be paying attention as you think you are

• I'M NOT QUIET, I'M BEING VERY LOUD! lol

• In reality I only post on something I know fairly well about, which kinda eliminates the sex questions.

• I haven't noticed anything different. Maybe you just got unlucky and posted at a bad hour

• Hay cutie, wanna hit meh up?

• I don't know I was wondering the same thing...

• the stupid lag

• sorry, must have been a huge party last night.

• maybe they are all at work or busy with school, or maybe everyone got their answer they need and finally got with their S/O

What Girls Said 3

• im busy shoving food down my mouth and watching lesbian action on orange is the new black.

• I have been busy and sick at the same time.

• Sorry, I was out...
    RESUME :-P

I didn't really notice a slow down, the activity didn't show a dip or anything.