What do you wish GAG would add to the site?

For me: the ability to see WHO rates up or down rates your answers. On the other site I'm on, you always get notified of who liked your answer. And also the ability to rate up or down rate comments. That's also a feature on the other site.

59

Most Helpful Girl

• - Notifications for responses on other opinions (they are actually working on this, as it seems).

- Some kind of warning when you're about to post an opinion on a question that is so old that there isn't even a date on it anymore.

- Side-by-side opinions instead of stacked ones.

- An option to block anonymous users. I know the reason why they don't allow that, is to secure the anonymity of the user, I get that. But I think they should make it possible to block them, so that that user can't interact with you on an anonymous level anymore. That way you couldn't find out who the user is you've blocked.

- Last but not least, a chat bar. I appreciate they made the inboxing instantly, but it still doesn't allow you to browse the site and at the same time keep your conversations open and available. And it's really no rocket science for them to install that, I see no reason why they wouldn't.

Oh, and I also agree with your ideas.

• Awesome. Especially a warning to old questions. I'm on ExperienceProject.com and every question has a date on it, so when I see super old ones from like 2009 or even 2012 I steer clear, lol.

• No, I meant we on EP hate the changes they've made, lol. I like GAG's new changes they are very attractive.

• Yes, I meant that I agree.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 4

• I wish they would bring back the instant messaging that used to be on here; much easier to talk with friends.

• A joooooocy filter. ;)

• We need a decent app so we can check on our own questions and messages. That would be so helpful.

• Bringing the video answers back.

• I really don't notice the up and down ratings as much anymore..I wish they brought back the contest.

What Guys Said 9

• Being able to see how the opinions/answers are already rated (before I vote).

• A stupidity filter.

• I really wish they would bring back the article feature.

• 1. More poll options than just five :P
    2. the option to bold or underline text instead of requiring to CAPS them to emphasize them
    3. The option to turn on and off getting notified of question updates

• The ability to see who down/up votes you, and to see who has blocked you.
    And to be notified when someone follows/unfollows you.

• Simple : chat rooms

• Integration with p*rnhub and dominos. So I can watch p*rn, order pizza and give shitty opinions to people on GAG all in the same window.

• video calling...