I personally however think it's an improvement to the user experience, considering you can't really update on important events and important notions that everyone should know about regarding the question if you limit the ability to update for SEVEN DAYS.
Therefore, while a limit is reasonable (...kind of), 2 is not enough. I vote for like, 5 a week.
So, what do you think?
- Why is there even a limit?Vote A
- I wish there was more, like 5 or 6Vote B
- I wish you could make 7 updates, you know, one for every day of the weekVote C
- 2 is always enough and perfectly sufficientVote D
- I wish there was more, like 3 or 4Vote E
Most Helpful Girl
I don't normally update my questions but the other day I wanted to say more but there wasn't enough characters and ended up not finishing what I wanted to say. Maybe they should allow more characters per update.0