Do you think the limit of how many times you can update a question a week should be increased?

I personally however think it's an improvement to the user experience, considering you can't really update on important events and important notions that everyone should know about regarding the question if you limit the ability to update for SEVEN DAYS.

Therefore, while a limit is reasonable (...kind of), 2 is not enough. I vote for like, 5 a week.

So, what do you think?

• 2 is always enough and perfectly sufficient
  • I wish there was more, like 3 or 4
  • I wish there was more, like 5 or 6
  • I wish you could make 7 updates, you know, one for every day of the week
  • Why is there even a limit?
This is the first update for this week. I have only one more to add.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't normally update my questions but the other day I wanted to say more but there wasn't enough characters and ended up not finishing what I wanted to say. Maybe they should allow more characters per update.

Most Helpful Guy

• Isn't the limit 5 questions per day?

Where did you hear it's 5 per week?

• Updating a single question can be done only twice a week.
      If I put this out as an update for clarification, I won't be able to post any more updates on this question for 7 days, at which point it will no longer be relevant.

• Ohhhhhh, update.

I thought you meant upload. Lol

• Update. Also, it's interesting because the old layout didn't have this arbitrary limitation.

What Girls Said 1

• I didn't even know there was a limit. The limit as is is fine for me

• I personally run into it all the time, and by the time I post the update nobody cares.

What Guys Said 1

• I never knew there was a limit. I never update my questions. Interesting. Two per week does seem rather low.

• I run into it all the time and I hate it :(