What are types of questions you're always happy to see on GAG?

Instead of question you hate seeing, how about questions you like seeing.

What are they? :P

Most Helpful Girl

• Touché, catguy :-P

I like questions that are random and make me laugh. Like this one: www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1042424-if-you-could-create-the-perfect-dish-out-of-your-favorite-foods-in-a

I do also like serious questions where the asker is genuinely in need of advice and willing to take it (maybe they're seriously going through depression or having issues in their relationship or whatever)…ones that my objective advice can greatly benefit the person. Granted, I'm no psychologist, but I do enjoy knowing I might have made someone a little happier.

What Girls Said 14

• Interesting ones that don't require much effort to answer. Like this one :D also questions where I can goof around. Being serious all the time is boring. :)

• Easy ones that are fun and simple and are a few sentences instead of a paragraph

• Easy to answer questions which don't require reading a wall of text to answer.

• Questions of a few GaGers here whom I am familiar with.It doesn't matter what kind of questions they ask.All the questions they ask are interesting to me because they are interesting to me.

• I enjoy the quick fun ones that let you get to know the other users.
    I also like the well thought out and asked questions by users who are genuinely seeking advice.

• Any question where the asker actually makes sense and seems like he/she put thought into it.

• Questions where I can share my weirdness with others and ones where I can write stupid answers.

• The obvious questions like 'HELP this guy stares at me alot/sent me a flirty text and then told me he likes me, Does he LIKE me? These questions piss me off alot, I like the more interactive ones, that can actually lead to a good conversation.

• Questions about cats ;)

• The ones that are looking for advice, less egocentrical. More logical.

• I like outfit questions (which dress is better, etc.)

• The best thing I see here is when people come back to say that things worked out, I love hearing that whatever the situation was eventually worked out and they're doing well.
    I know that's not a question, but I can't really pinpoint a certain question I enjoy seeing.
    It's not really like that.

• Is my dick too short?
    Is my vagina too big?
    Does he/ she like me?
    AHHH YESSSS

• I like the logic ones that make me think before I can answer. Those are always nice

• I think most people don't like these, but I really like the questions "does he/she like me", "what are the signs girl/guy likes me". Especially when there has been no sex or kissing between these people.

• I like them too, do you mind if you take a look at my question? (I have only one question, it's kind of should i talk to my crush/and I give a description of his behaviour) Thank you :)

• Sure, can you give me a question's title or when did you posted it? :)

What Guys Said 11

• The ones on which I get to express my own opinion without getting any controversy in return.
    Fun to think about.
    Short, Easy
    Interesting

• Friendly questions. Intelligent questions that inspire deep thought.

• The interesting questions that catch my eye.

And the ones that let me express myself in a way and also see a part of other people's personalities...you know, the questions that make this place seem like a community :) haha.

• HAPPY quESTIONS!! LIKE... we ALL LOVE EACH OTHER!!! Yaaa!!! intelligent questions that don't involve relationships or underwear.

• All the ones that are fun and interesting.

• Definitely not about sex questions >.>

• fun easy to answer questions, that are quick to read and quick to answer

• Rate me questions.
    Questions from hot chicks.
    Questions from dudes who are learning Game.

• which dress do you like the best

• I enjoy philosophical questions