How often do you go anonymous and what is your reason behind this?

I am anonymous 70% of the time because I am a private person but the 30 % I don't care I will say what is on my mind. It is an issue with impulse haha.

0|0
8|9

Most Helpful Guy

• I have never been anonymous so far but i have only been here for a little while. I started as anonymous though and in a way i think i prefer it that way because I can more openly say what i think and feel without having to worry about putting a bad impression.

1|0
    0|0
    • Oh yeah I remember you we were friends from before remember me?

• Show All
    • I added you. So hopefully you can add back now.

• You asked good questions I answered like every one of them lol

What Guys Said 8

• I've only been posting here for a few days but I've not done it and I won't. I stand by what I post. I've made some very frank statements about how I feel about certain things and I'm not ashamed of that and I'm not afraid of showing people who I am as a person. I don't care about other people reading my posts or anything. I'm a complicated person though so I will likely surprise you at some point.

1|0
    0|0
  • Very rarely. When I really think I can help someone by saying something that is personal and that not everyone should see, I'll do it.
    It's less than 1 out of every 30 answers.
    The advantage of not going anonymous is that people know you've helped them and it creates appreciation and friendship.

1|0
    0|0
  • Only when sharing something very personal in a question...haven't gone anonymous in quite some time since i haven't asked any deep questions lately.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm never anonymous. NEVER. I'm dead serious. I don't see the point. None of you know me in real life so what's the risk?

1|0
    0|0
  • I never go anonymous. I'm just a open person. I figure if I can put it on here I can put my face behind it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Id say less than 10% of the time im anonymus. The only time I answer or ask anonymously is when its an awkward or highly controversal question/topic I want to participate in. I also like credibility for my answers and questions

1|0
    0|0
  • Less than 50%, I go anon especially on controversial topics.

1|0
    0|0
  • I only go anonymous when I feel VERY unconfident about what I'm posting. So...1 time.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Seldom... I cannot remember the last time I posted something anon. Ever since I stopped using self pictures of me as my avatar I feel better about posting as "me" and not as anon. At least then I know that no one can identify me in real life.

1|0
    0|0
  • Around 15% of the time. I do it whenever I want to reply to a very, very naughty question and I feel uncomfortable about my reply. I used to do it more often in the past.

1|0
    0|0
  • I probably use it once a day. For opinions, is because I know it will make uptight people mad, I don't want people to come at me on my account.
    For questions, only when I'm asking something personal and private.

1|0
    0|0
  • Rarely like 1% of the time

1|0
    0|0
  • like 4% of the time

1|0
    0|0
  • 100% Never.

1|0
    0|0
  • I hardly ever go anonymous. Only if it is some thing of a personal nature.

0|0
    0|0
  • I go anonymous because I feel like I answer too much and people are sick of seeing me with an answer to everything haha, when I first joined I'd just go anonymous on questions I wasn't 100 per cent sure on and embarrassing questions

1|0
    0|0