Goodbye girls ask guys I will miss you

im quitting this website and i know you dont know me but any last words before i leave

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 9

• Farewell my friend !

• you'll remember this site some day and you'll come back, i did.

• just remember that any one person can make a difference in this world. make a bucket list and do EVERYTHING on it. have a fun life and do everything you set out to accomplish. try your best and there are plenty of people who believe in you. good luck.

• You can always come and go as you please. That's what I do. I've been away from this sight for as long as four months and come back when I'm not as busy. Might have to temporarily take leave again soon due to some projects.

But if this is permanent, we'll miss you too :p
    Best of luck ^_^

• I think it's ironic that the default question mark at the end makes it look like you're not sure if you'll actually miss us. Can't blame you. :P

• oh i accidently put it there lol

• Thanks i am going to fix my aspergers and social anxiety while i am off this site. I wish you the best of luck in life as well

• Thanks.

• take care of yourself and try to do what's right.

• Goodbye and luck too your other goals in life

• byeeeeeeee

• Adiosssssss

What Guys Said 8

• I won't miss you but goodbye fellow GAGer. I wish you the best in all of your endeavors.

• I doubt he'll miss you too your lookin' pretty flabby and no definition.

• I don't know why you're passive aggressive, I was just being honest. Thank you though.

• I'd suggest leaving your account active in case you decide to come back.

Other than that, best of luck to you!!!

• Most people end up coming back months or years later...just leave your profile active and not log in.

There are times i don't log into this website for weeks at a time, I just keep my profile active and just log in when I feel.

• I think that you should ask a question like this after you've been here for a longer time. Most people don't know you. ...

• Already? Good luck in life G

• i think he just entered an adult version of MySpace

• Years from now, there will be scientific studies conducted analyzing the grandiose departure posts from social media and how it relates to attempts of getting people to suddenly perk up and become a "follower" of sorts to the person in question lol

• Good bye, was nice not knowing you. Wait that came across the wrong way. Farewell, my...em… friend? Have a nice life.