How well out of 10 do you think would you know someone if you read everything they ever wrote on GAG?

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably an 8. How someone writes, how they answer questions, what questions they ask and choose to answer say a lot about someone.

What Girls Said 12

• I would say 5, as long as they had honest answers. You can't truly know what someone is like without seeing them in person. body language and tone of voice are extremely important in how we communicate and with the absence of that we won't really know them. but online, people can be more honest because there is less fear of judgement when we are not face to face with people, so in a sense you can almost get to know people on a deeper level here also. I out a five though because i think its about half getting to know their perspectives, experiences, opinions and online demeanor.

• Pretty well...but only if his/her answers were honest...or if it's clear those answers have been bogus (replies out of fear - exclusion because of fear of rejection...).

When I say 'pretty well', I mean 5. No better than 5. You can't know someone if you've never met them. Not really...
    (you'll always have that seed of doubt inside..."is this all just a huge lie" -type of thing...)

• A 6-7. I suppose it depends on the person's inherent forthrightness, habibster

• I would say, in my expert opinion, one could know me up to a 8, assuming they knew when I was joking. Otherwise, they'd think I'm a gay orange salesman who spies on Ryan Reynolds.

• WAIT! So you aren't any of those things? :o :o I AM DISAPPOINT!

• Ok, maybe the last bit :PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

• Very well. People are braver online then in person. They probably reveal more on here then they do to their friends in real life.
    Sad isn't it? :'(

• I would say 7. If you have reasonable amount of psychology knowledge, it can be even higher. I keep 3 points those for sociopathes. lol

• I could only honestly say like a 4 at most. Definetly not going to get anyone's life story, but you'd probably get a good feel for their general personality.

• Around a 5.

• Depends on if they're lying or not.

• 4.9 at the very best.

• it would depend on how open and honest they are on here but um probably not too well

• I don't know.Because I only read everything written on GAG by still water runs deep people.

• Nope, nothing. A big fat zero. All their jooooccyy info they post Anon.

What Guys Said 6

• its the internet so 0 for me lol.

• Eh, not more than 4.2 / 10 is what I'd say. Concepts and thoughts of a person can differ from actual behavior.

• @Concept and thoughts of a person can differ from actual behaviour.
      Plus 10.Precisely!

• About a 2-3, cause it's hard to tell whats made up and whats real. I know their are users that most of their post are real, and their are users that edit things to sound less embarrassing or more interesting.

• I'd say around a 5, I think you can get a general jist as to who they are as a person.

• Like 2-3 or something

• Probably about a 2.