Would you have answered these questions on the street? (video)

GirlsAskGuys took some of your questions to the streets!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHUNGnQ1Acw

Would you have felt comfortable answering these questions in person, or only online here?
What did you think of the video?

Most Helpful Guy

• Haha, I like the guy's response where he says "Back in the day, yeah, but now it's just like - I've seen them!" hahaha that is so true.

I think I would answer if I was met alone and not in a hurry to some place or another, but they probably would have thought my answers are too weird and just cut them out or something. I'm not nearly as quick at answering as these people were, and that would tick the reporter off XD

What Girls Said 23

• Great video. I enjoyed watching it.

I totally would have answered those questions.
    You guys selected some great candidates to ask those questions to.
    They made watching this even more interesting.

• OMG... GAG never stops improving! I love this site and you guys should definitely keep it up this was a great idea!

As for would I answer the questions I wanna say yes, but considering I'm a teen it will be extremely awkward if my parents saw it. I think you should question people of all ages well from 16 and up and depending on the age ask different types of questions.

But you should definitely continue asking questions in Chicago born and raised here and I would love to help GAG out =)

• Haha yes I would! That's awesome. Really cool video, and funny:)

• Those questions are so private :P
    They are questions, play boy or hustler would ask
    I'm surprised these guys would answer it.
    No I wouldn't answer the questions.

• Maybe i would if i had 20 to 30 boys in my young life... My knowledge would be a gem for some.

• I was always imagining videos like this on GAG :) This is really cool. If it happened in my city, i would definitely answer :)

• I totally would. y'all should come to my city.

• Love the video! There should be more! I would answer!

• lol nice i think i'd be be ok answering those but i'd wear a mask

• Does Adriana have an account? :D

Sure, I'd answer those questions.

• Yesss, but I don't think I would be able to stop myself from giggling.

• Oh my gosh. I can't believe this happened. XD

• This video was sooo good :)

• Umm I think I would answer them maybe not as confident as these guys. lol

• I would 😃

• I would, and with a big fat smile <3

(Pssssst... yes, I do hug to feel the boobs sometimes)

• No. I'm camera shy 😳

• that particular questions? No hehe

• Yes :o
    The guy in :36 is so cute! Like a teddy bear! Cuddle!~

• No I wouldn't

• I would answer the questions

• I would never go on camera
    All these guys are liars

• More videos!!

• I love that! I think you guys should make this a regular thing where you ask strangers on the street questions from here!

And I would totally answer if I was stopped on the street

What Guys Said 25

• The more obvious question here is, since when does GaG have a you tube channel and interviewing peeps in New York non the less, I would think they would have started interviewing people in Canada somewhere, like Vancouver, lol.

Anyhow, yes I would feel very comfortable answering questions in real life, not only online. What you want me to show some man boob? sure here you go (:)(:) , oops double nipple.

• holy crap, I just found out that GaG has been on you tube since 2008! lol

• I could have answered the last few. definitely not the first one. too many to choose. The guy with the fedora is actually on point!

• Every word I write here, I'd answer the same in person too :)

• I would have no problem answering those questions, especially for GaG, although i would not want to be drunk and answer these for a GaG video as i would like to use some discretion. I did not know GaG did this. Who is Adriana? Will there be more videos?

• Wow I can't believe how smart some of these responses were and yeah I would answer some of these only one of the two I wouldn't at the off chance one day my mom might go on YouTube and stumble upon this one video I was in lol.

• I will watch the video later, but every time I get interviewed on the street I say no before I know what it's about.

• Okay, so if I for some reason were accepting an interview on the street I wouldn't mind answering those.

• Make more of these ;o

• Hahahaha the wiggle. Would answer!

• I would definitely answers those questions and there should make way more of these videos

• Sure I would, these are nothing compared to what I've seen youtubers ask people on the streets.

• Great video yes it wouldn't matter to me i answer the questions in public

• 2/5 cuddle to sex ratio

• Haha brilliant

• Wasn't to bad, would answer in person. Could be better though. Was funny at least

• I would answer questions about sex on the street with a girl during the asking if she was cute like the one in the video

• Heck yes. Come to my city!

• I wouldn't want a stranger to approach me and ask me about this stuff.

• No..its like ma mouth is taped wif supah glue =x

• sure those were all softball questions.

• I would not answer. @_@

• Tell me YOU LOOKED AT MY QUESTIONS!!!

• Wow who is that host girl? she's really beautiful!

• She looks like feminist.

• Also that video proves she's shallow never once approached an overweight guy. Because after all women and girls hate fat guys.

• Haha I thought the same thing

• @Dandeus no your right, but why did she only approach guys who were somewhat good looking? She never once approached someone who was fat?