Can my anonymous questions be seen on my profile?

just wanting to know that's all...
so I would love to hear from you guys

oh thanks so much !
no they don't show now I know...

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 3

• I actually have no idea. never posted 1 before:p

• You can, but no one else can.

• That would defeat the purpose. But it's still quite possible to figure it out using certain tools of deduction. For instance, if you've already posted two questions (or one if you're a newer user) on a day I can eliminate you from the list of who asked the question. Then I can use the age. Then I can check whether or not you were on at that time. Or I can ask you to post two questions and if you can only post one or none than I know you asked an anonymous question. So someone has probably guessed you asked an anonymous question already.

• oh ok well, there's only one person I don't want them to find out so im cool but thanks for the info

What Girls Said 3

• No. Anything you post anonymously will not show up publically to other users on your profile. However, YOU will be able to see your own anonymous posts on your own profile.

• Your anon questions do not show up on your profile.

• No.
    When people view your profile, none of your anonymous posts will show.