What is the greatest surprise that has ever happened to you on GAG?

What is the greatest surprise that has ever happened to you on GAG that you find it so hard to believe?

Most Helpful Guy

• Finding out that like, 60 users on here apparently have sex with their siblings and think it's completely normal and okay.

• Sigh... so many people on this site shock me sooooooooooooo much but you are not one of them. You have common sense :)

• But Sparrow! Who are you to judge love? It's not your place! If I want to have sex with my own sibling, that's my right to and you can't judge me! You know what? While I'm at it, I might as well fuck animals and little children as well! You can't judge me!

• This website really doesn't do me favors for my faith in humanity sometimes.

What Guys Said 12

• That their were some very attractive women here who were very attracted to me.

My self esteem was probably improving somewhat when I joined compared to where it had been, but I was still in the 'telling myself I was reasonably attractive' stage. I didn't have much external evidence to support it.

• Haha, nice to hear that :) Did those very attractive women tell you that they are very attracted to you :D

• Yes, I think that's a fair statement.

• Some very attractive gals I talk to said I am attractive. ME? I still cannot believe it because after 22 years I kinda took the hint, and then BAM! Haha I am very grateful for their kind words :)

What about you Pingju?

• I feel happy for you :) Nice to know that the gals on this site are kind to you :)

• You have a very friendly face, haha.

• Thank you and yes, the vast majority of the gals on here are nice, helpful, and pretty :)

• Ah I'm kind of a wet blanket on this front. I don't like surprises as much as I don't like anyone placing their hand on my stomach - don't ask me why I don't know lol. The only exception for both is my daughter & a girl that I knew once :) Hence, luckily GAG has never jumped me with a surprise lol

One of the pleasant things I've realized is that GAG is an awesome place unlike so many other similar forums where things go awkwardly awry on so many counts. I like GAG changing from time to time too. I believe they conducted some changes again a few hours ago :D

• is something like this even possible? im just curious to know. but nothing for me:p lol

• That a dog can ask questions

• Some of the questions that are approved,

• Finding out that asking any question that does not pertain to penis size, sex, rejection, does he like me, etc can and will be deleted for violation of gags policy.

• I guess I met some people I really like.

• No good surprises. The bad?

I found out how much women value height in a guy.
    I found out that I dont fit their ideas of physically attractive

• If that's you in your profile picture I wouldn't worry about your appearance... Just saying

• Surprises: amount of girls who want skinny and fat guys, and also just that being tall almost makes you instantly attractive

• Apparently some girls think I'm hot, and even those who don't don't think I'm ugly. That was a pleasant surprise.

• i never had any surprises on here or anywhere, nothing good ever happens to me.

What Girls Said 7

• I won the sweep stakes $500 gift card a few years ago.

Fantastic!
    it came in handy.

• That was a real thing? I kind of doubted the legitimacy of it. So cool though!

• Well
    1. Turns out people think I am attractive, except me. Really? me? attractive? So many compliments here :D, never expected.
    2. Made some really good friends here :)
    3. People think I am nice and cool here lol :)
    4. There are actually some pretty intelligent people here who really help with their opinions :)
    The bad:
    1. Many rate me questions, penis question, girls liking jerks questions and boob questions lol
    2. Some people are really narrow minded here..

• The cool people I know on here and some of the questions.

• That there's sicker people than me!
    Kinda naive but i always thought I was the only one having some weird insecurities but GaG showed me otherwise which is cool.

• That people here actually like me :D

• I found that of guys have the same pet peeves when it comes to dating that girls do.

• I'm always surprised by the compliments I receive, since I never hear any of that outside of GAG.

Honestly, I'm always surprised by the people here, every single day - I won't get into all of the reasons, haha!

• I like how you didn't state whether the surprises were good, or bad XD

• I'll leave that for you to decide, sir...
      KAMBO DECIDES!