"We're here, just installing awesome updates"? I see no change, what's up?

There was a quick maintenance-like thingy a second ago, saying there are updates, but I see nothing. What's up?

Apart from that right now, I'm using the GirlsAskGuys topic for what it is meant to be used for, teehee.

Updates:
I see a difference, I can't seem to post posts with YouTube links in them. HOW IS THAT AWESOME? ¬¬

1|0
4|5

Most Helpful Girl

• @Update - that's an issue that's already been fixed.

As for WHAT actually changed... more small things, Sign in menu, mobile version changed slightly... no drastic changes this time around :-)

We are aware of the avatar issue as well and that should be fixed shortly too.

0|1
    0|1
    • That explains why I noticed nothing - the session and the desktop versions are what I was looking at :P Thanks for fixing the YouTube link bug!

• Of course :-)

Most Helpful Guy

• When is the update for eliminating the "too short" error message coming? I'm not easily irritated with this kind of thing, but MAN, that pisses me off to no end.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Lol! I thought I was the only one that noticed. Thankfully I'm not crazy and others caught it too.

I haven't noticed no change either hummm…

0|1
    0|0
    • I guess the update wasn't that awesome after all. q. q

• Just the log in looks different to me

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I also haven't seen any difference with before...

0|0
    0|0
    • I found a difference! When you log in, the screen around it is black.
      like you got this pop up, with username and password, around it, it's black.
      Guess thats the update.

• ... such update, so wow. Much amaze.

What Guys Said 4

• I thought they were going to add your idea.

0|1
    0|0
  • text seems to be smaller for me:p bahhahah! everything is just smaller

0|0
    0|0
    • They really don't care about my gigantic monitor size.
      It works kinda like an e-peen, especially in the sense that it cannot be properly utilized at full size after a certain limit.

• Only thing I see is different is the login screen.

1|0
    0|0