"We're here, just installing awesome updates"? I see no change, what's up?

There was a quick maintenance-like thingy a second ago, saying there are updates, but I see nothing. What's up?

Apart from that right now, I'm using the GirlsAskGuys topic for what it is meant to be used for, teehee.

I see a difference, I can't seem to post posts with YouTube links in them. HOW IS THAT AWESOME? ¬¬

Most Helpful Girl

• @Update - that's an issue that's already been fixed.

As for WHAT actually changed... more small things, Sign in menu, mobile version changed slightly... no drastic changes this time around :-)

We are aware of the avatar issue as well and that should be fixed shortly too.

• That explains why I noticed nothing - the session and the desktop versions are what I was looking at :P Thanks for fixing the YouTube link bug!

• Of course :-)

Most Helpful Guy

• When is the update for eliminating the "too short" error message coming? I'm not easily irritated with this kind of thing, but MAN, that pisses me off to no end.

What Girls Said 3

• Lol! I thought I was the only one that noticed. Thankfully I'm not crazy and others caught it too.

I haven't noticed no change either hummm…

• I guess the update wasn't that awesome after all. q. q

• Just the log in looks different to me

• Yeah I also haven't seen any difference with before...

• I found a difference! When you log in, the screen around it is black.
      like you got this pop up, with username and password, around it, it's black.
      Guess thats the update.

• ... such update, so wow. Much amaze.

What Guys Said 4

• I thought they were going to add your idea.

• text seems to be smaller for me:p bahhahah! everything is just smaller

• They really don't care about my gigantic monitor size.
      It works kinda like an e-peen, especially in the sense that it cannot be properly utilized at full size after a certain limit.

• Only thing I see is different is the login screen.