What brought you to GirlsAskGuys?

how did you get here? what do you like the most on here? what do you like the least?

Most Helpful Guy

• I was actually looking for a watch and wanted to know what girls liked best. This site popped up so many times on google and I just ended up searching on here... at this point I wasn't a member. Then I kinda made a new years resolution that I figured this site would be helpful in accomplishing so I joined up and so far, I have made huge progress toward my goal! I'm more confident thanks to talking with honeybee and getting her opinions on everything, I know what to say where I didn't know before, and I have met many great people that are willing to help :)
    Thanks people!

What Guys Said 20

• I was on Google for some reason and ran into a question from here. I don't remember what it was. Then I saw a question from someone who was having real problems that I happened to know something about so I answered. Since then I've had a few opportunities to help some people out. I try to answer questions that most people wouldn't be able to answer adequately, have bad/inadequate answers, or are asked by minors because the majority of the people answering those are creepy or other kids and sometimes they legitimately need advice. So I try to help them out sometimes. Mainly because I wish I had that as a kid and I just didn't. I've noticed a lot more girls than boys asking those though. I guess it's just as well. Young boys tend not to listen. They ask a question and get pissed at you if it's not the answer they want. Girls, on the other hand, are usually easier to get through to. Normally I'm one for letting young people make their own mistakes but sometimes I feel sorry for them or it's just a small thing so I don't really mind helping out with that. And as for adults, I don't mind giving advice at all most of the time. I'm blunt though so that doesn't always go over well but if you're asking a question online you're going to have to expect that.

I think that's about it.

• i just wanted to know more about people in general and since i am a loner, this is my only real chance. i learned quite a bit and i really like if i learn new stuff (especially about women). i hate people who are just too cowardly to ask others out and instead ask here how they could make them ask them out or if they could like them... it´s allways the same question that nobody can answer because we don´t know them.

• I was looking for some statistics on something about sex, and this looked like a non-porn site where I could ask questions and get at least a little real information.

• I came here on the recommendation of a friend.

I like some of the opinions on this site, I dislike the number of trolls and the large amount of derp on here.

• Wanted to understand how society thinks. Thought I was an idiot for the longest time because I didn't think like everyone else.

How wrong I was.

• haha I have always felt like the odd one in my family and my group of friends too.. Now I appreciate how my mind works as well.

• Us geniuses have to stick together Red.

• Googled a question and it brought me here. I saw how awesome it looked so I stayed.

• I was on another site, similar to this one, a Q&A. One of the members there mentioned it. So here I am.

• Boredom. I migrated from the sausagefest that is MISC.

I like how it can keep me entertained all day. The GUI is highly addictive. Like classic Facebook. omg...

I like the jooooooooooooocy people.

• I googled something, don't even remember what, and this site came up. I joined and I enjoyed it so I continued.

• I googled some stuff about shyness and this site come up, and joined.

• I needed to ask a question (anonymously) and this site seemed the place to ask it:)

• I was looking for good music on Google and I clicked on a link and I was brought here, I liked it so I stayed.

• It was google haha.

• It's mostly a thing to kill time while answering other peoples question for me, what I like least is it gets repetitive

• true that, the repetitive part

• I like helping people and connecting with people with issues the same as mine

• Being bored. And it looked intresting.

• chlamydia and I ran out of date rape juice

• as long as i have my daily dragon rides, you shall have your beloved destiny before its release date

• Sounds fair enough and small world.

• 0|0
  • Needed advice on women.

• I was brought here by questions about a woman who wasn't single yet seemed to be giving all the signs of interest. I wanted to make sure it wasn't all in my head (it wasn't).

I like helping other people the most on here. I'm good at giving advice and so that's what's kept me here all this time. The thing I like the least are some of the members. But what can ya do?

• Can't remember Teh lolz probably

What Girls Said 20

• i used to give advice on the seventeen magazine website and i was finding not enough questions were being asked so i google searched advice websites and found this. i like giving my input and advice and its a good pastime, great for curing boredom.

• I had a question about my relationship. I liked the site so I decided to stay. I rarely ask questions these days though and when I do, they're not about me personally, they're just random questions I come up with. Haha I prefer to answer more and try to help other people now:)

• I can't even remember, I joined back in 2008. I think I came here to ask a question about a crush, probably something like "Does he like me?" lol.

• I googled a question one day and it came up on this site.
    I thought the site looked pretty interesting so I decided to join it.

• Yeah! Apparently I joined about a month or so before you. There's someone here who's been a member since April 2008, which I think is when the site went online.

• Just wanted one of my questions answered. Didn't use gag all too much after that, but then I got kinda bored one day and decided to come on here a bit more frequently.

• I fell horse racing and broke 6 ribs and my eye socket so while I'm recovering I'm taking the time to try and help a few people if I can :)

• I googled a question and it actually led me here and matched up my question to a similar one asked here. And then I just joined lol.

• I think I asked a question on google, clicked on the link, I found it interesting. Then I decided to sign up and started asking away. It's been 3 years a couple of days ago for me.

• I like the people and a relationship question brought me here. The penis and rate me questions

• I honestly don't remember. I first joined some time 2009 (old account), so that was long ago. I think I was trying to kill some time? I don't know.

How about you?

• i just wanted to have a question asked about a guy, i literally googled "girls ask guys" not knowing there was this community haha. i joined just over a week ago, but have been totally addicted to helping others :)

• as i don't know you that well yet, i will give you a nickname later. that way it'll be more personal :)

• Good call. :)

• Literally just pure boredom. But when I discovered it I found it interesting... And I think I had a question about a guy and the question had been answered on this site too. So yeah.

• I Googled something (I don't remember exactly what) about liking older guys.

• google escorted me here

• I Googled a question & it brought me here.

• Was freaking out about a date I think. And found this site to ask. Also made friends here :)

• Boredom brought me here

• Boredom brought me here.

• Google and YouTube

• I was just dumped in a really awful way, it was a terrible experience and I was looking for some answers regarding where HIS head was... so I googled something about men's perspective on break ups, found the site... used it on and off at first, but then REALLY started using it and now, of course, I work for the site.
    So I can say thanks to that jerk, because he brought me here, haha!

• I heard a lot of users here send nudes. I'm here for the buses.