What do you think about users posting 'rate me' questions more than once?

I dont mind when someone post single rate me question but I get annoyed when the same people post them every week or month. It's such obvious attention whoring and a little pathetic I think. What do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• I think people who seek attention generally do so because they're not getting it somewhere else. They feel inadequate so the only place they can get even a little bit of validation is from strangers. It's sad, yeah, but is it really their fault? I understand it's annoying to you but that doesn't mean you can't have a little compassion and try to understand why people do what they do. I don't think it's a big deal, honestly. So they post "rate me" questions. Not that big an impact on your life, right? Just ignore them. It's fine. No need to let it ruin your day. When you call them "attention whores" and "pathetic" it just makes them feel worse so they're inclined to do it again. If you don't want them to keep doing it again and again you might want to tell them they don't need validation from a stupid website and that they can be comfortable with themselves rather than just driving their self esteem even lower and giving them reasons to do it even more.

Compassion does a LOT more good than scorn. You might want to try to see something from another perspective and stop being so selfish.

• I don't think it's selfish to be annoyed by narcissism. If they want to be rated often, there are several sites made specifically for that. I agree with what you said to an extent, but I doubt expressing my annoyance will make much of a difference.

• Tell them they provide excellent fap material and ask for more

• I hate those people.

• Those people are craving for attention, some of them pictures i doubt are really them but whatever they want do , I don't come on site to look for attention

• Yeah its annoying. There are a lot of 'rate me' sites, this is not one of them..

• Yea them questions are against the rules

• Rate Me questions are NOT against the rules.
      Please ONLY report the duplicates (if they already asked it before) or if it's asking about someone else.

• Just trying to get an average.

• I dont care about them in general, so I dont really notice when a user posts another one.

• I click on the ratings questions sometimes, especially the ones who get featured- so I notice a number of people re-posting. Bleh.

• I might click the featured ones but I rarely notice the username unless they are a regular here.

• Attention whore.. also I automatically think hpv

• The "high" they got from asking once wore off and they need to experience the compliments again.

• Makes sense. Still dumb though lol.

• Things don't have to make sense to the person seeking the attention, it only has to feel good for them. That's reason enough for them to go about doing it.

What Girls Said 5

• It's against the rules. If you see a "rate me" question or ANY question asked more than once by the same user, you should report it.

• Yes!!!

I feel that way too.
    Sometimes I feel like the person wants higher ratings and wasn't satisfied the first time around which
    is why they post again.

• Silly. I can't imagine ever needing validation from a bunch of strangers, especially so much as to post more than once.

• Attention whores that is all.

• If you see someone posting a rate me question more than once, please report the post as a Duplicate.
    These will be removed if they are, in fact, duplicates :-)

• Attention whores. They probably have little going for them in real life and need to seek attention and validation from strangers online