Do people that frequent GAG actually have real lives?

i mean some of you have made like 5000+ posts. How do you find the time?

Most Helpful Guy

• I make posts in my free time , have used the site for a few years now and made lots of posts , I do have a real life and a lot of crazy stories to tell that at some point somewhere really happened in real life , I don't make stuff up , I go out and stuff happens

What Guys Said 15

• Well... my account has over 5000 answers. But if you factor in the date the account was made (late 2012) it makes sense.

• I have a car cellphone charger so I can keep it charged throughout the day ;)

Most of the time I'm on here on my phone but right now I'm on my laptop.

That and I'm kind of a GAG mascot sooooooooo

• Well of course they have real lives, but what you mean to ask is if they live a life the way that society tells us we should, I. E. going out with others for drinks, going to clubs and waking up on other people's couches, having as much sex as they possibly can, and never passing up an opportunity to be social, then no

• I heard about lives once on the discovery channel, it was exotic and fascinating.

• Jobs are for noobs :) lol

• I'm online everyday, i have my cellphone, laptop, desktop , tab with 24/7 sufficient connection.
    But im not a frequent poster since I'm busy with my job...

my proof.
    http://postimg.org/image/j55xj1hyx/

• nah im not even real.

• Sure. Have a full time job and friends and a life. Also, I've done all my posts over the course of 5 years. I'm not as fast as everyone else.

• I take time off from the Internet than come online yes i got things to do

• I only use gag on my phone, so I multitask

• Yes I have life, I see my friends quite a lot. Since I got back from Uni I've had a lot of free time on my hands so I've been on here passing the time. When I get a job that will all change of course.

• GaG for lyfe yo

• What are real lives? This is real life isn't it?

• I wonder the same thing about people who tweet hundreds of times a day.

• When you post here and there over long periods of time, it starts to add up. Just because someone has 5000+ posts, doesn't mean they made them all within the last month.

What Girls Said 15

• Yes I do have a "real life." Lol I am a full-time student (also taking summer online courses) and I have a boyfriend as well as working a part-time job and making time for my friends, I have a full schedule. It's just easy to be on here a lot due to this great invention known as smart phones. Haha! I can just be standing in line at the grocery store, in a waiting room, or anywhere and get online, answer a few questions here and there, or just whatever. I also get on here from my laptop when I'm taking breaks from studying or other schoolwork. It's definitely not difficult to have a "real life" and also be active on here.

• With the type of technology that's around today you can be at home, at work, at school, on a road trip etc. and be able to log on to Gag.
    Just because someone posts frequently doesn't mean they are home and have no life.
    That's just an assumption,.
    I would have been able to say that 10 years ago before mobile computers.

• Lately I don't have a life so not only have I been spending a lot of time here, but other online sites as well. I am working to change that. Right now the majority of my friends have moved on. There were some I hung out with most of the time, but two of them have just started a family. So they only want to be friends with people with other kids. A few others have moved and the others we grew apart. It sucks, but that happens in life. I am working on changing that though. I have social anxiety, but I have been trying to beat it by going to meetup groups to meet new people. I am hoping eventually I'll make new friends. Once I do, I won't be spending as much time on the internet.

• I am rarely on and when I was always on, it was because I had all day to waste Lol. Only those days when I was really free and didn't have ANYTHING to do all day- because its pretty time consuming to be posting on here all the time :-)

• I've been here for 5 years and have yet to reach 5,000 opinions, so yeah I guess I have a life lol.

• I'm a pretty regular user and yes I do have a life :P I just have an atrocious study ethic and use GAG to procrastinate lol.

• Lol. I have been user here for a while. I have data on my cellphone which allows me to be on GAG when I'm doing other things at the same time.

• Well there are smartphones for that. I spend most of my time on internet so... I find free time to reply. (I have only a little message on this site, but I have more on my country's version GAG ^^)

• We sold our souls once we signed up you didn't know?

• I'm sure some of us have real lives.

• Yes, yes we do, well I do, everyone else I don't know I can't speak for them.

• We do. We just have too much free time.

• LOL I just joined recently I hope I don't get addicted like that o_O

• Of course.
    Some people are here more than others, sure... but I find it hard to believe that GAGers have NOTHING going on outside of GAG. Maybe in small phases or at certain times, but not all the time or forever.

• Lol I do it during work or if I'm waiting in lines or something