Gag, are you working on bringing the chat back?

I feel like this site got much boring after chat was removed. so im wondering if gag is ever gonna get the chat back?

• They should bring chat back
  • Doesn't matter

Most Helpful Guy

• I vote A. I missed chatting with some of my GAGers on here. Now we only have messaging. Chatting means you guys are both online and can reply to each other fast aka instant messaging and I thought that was kind of nice. I mean messaging does the same thing, but it doesn't feel quite right you know. It's called messaging for a reason.

• Thats how i met my girlfriend.. through the chat on here

• Then chat is very important to you and many others who feel the same way relatively or are in the same situation as you.

• Like i said to the other lady... we should take this to change. org

What Girls Said 7

• People have been begging for that back since the day it got removed. It wasn't the admins fault though since Google bought Meebo and got rid of it. It's been several years now, I doubt they are bringing it back and if they do, there's no telling when it will be. I realize that some users really liked it but that's not really what this site is for so I'm kind of indifferent to it's return.

• Maybe we should take this to change. org

• I don't think it's that serious. This is a privately owned website, they don't "have" to do anything. They already know that a lot of users want the chat back.

• Well again, thats ur opinion. thanks.. im still waiting for the admins to say something

• i wasn't aware of the existence of this feature... yeah it will be nice

• Because they removed it before u signed up

• yep... it would be awesome it they brought it back

• Why when you have msg?

• Excuse me?

• I'm with you knot- just sounds like faster messaging. Don't really see the allure.

• Easier to contact people and see whose online.. and its more friendly

• I'm definitely in favor of it. I've never quite understood why they're being so reluctant to install a chat bar.

• Ikr.. like i wonder, is it that hard?

• And if I were you, I wouldn't wait for one (a reason as well as a chat bar itself).

• Lol true... its never coming

• The chat feature was what got me hooked on this site. When it was dropped I cancelled my account & went away for a while.

• Eh. I guess it could be interesting but I don't care either way.

• Because u never got to try it lol

• Yeah, but I know what a chat function is. It's not hard to imagine what it'd be like.

• It was the sweet spot of the site

• We're considering it, absolutely.
    We know many of you miss it.
    No ETA at this time... still on the table.

What Guys Said 3

• TBH, it was the chat feature that got me hooked here.

• I think they're too busy trying to bring sexy back.

• Sorry, what was the chat feature?

• Back in 2012 there was a chat where u can chat with ur friends.. but got removed. and now u dont even have friends, u have whats called "followers" which is complete bs

• It was instant chat.. different than messaging

• Oh, yea that seems pretty convinient