Have you ever downvoted someone on here not because you disagreed, but because you dislike the person?

Like you dislike the person so much that it doesn't matter what they said you give them a downvote anyways?

• Yes, I am that pathetic
  • No, thats just stupid

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 3

• Yeah. I'm petty.

• No I think everyone has the right to have an opinion and to be respected as well. So I never done it before.

• Disliking a person but agreeing with their particular opinion they've posted? I won't downvote.

Disagreeing with an opinion and disliking the person who posted it? I will downvote.

What Guys Said 3

• I don't. In fact, there have been a few times (not many) that I don't much like the user, but I liked their opinion, so I up-voted them.

• I just thumb everyone down since I don't know who did it in the first place...

• Yes, yes i have. Especially when i wish I could meet the said person face to face to fall out with them...