What do you like the most about GaG?

i'm curious what attracts you most to this site :)

• the various ages of people, which lead to varying opinions
  • the honest and good advice
  • the different sorts of people (different personalities/religions etc.)
  • being in contact with so many people from all over the world
  • other (comment)

Most Helpful Guy

• Men will NEVER understand the way women think.
    but it is nice to try and get an idea.
    so 99.5% of the time I only read what the women have to say on any given topic. esp the sex ones.
    as far as questions on this site... Some are funny, some are sad, some are informational
    sometimes I learn things. sometimes I wonder how some people can be so stupid
    but it is a good site overall.
    wish they would stop making changes that just make the site worse

What Guys Said 17

• To kill time, whenever I'm bored. I don't really post here much but recently I have cause I'm having exams soon so I'm not doing anything much but studying on my laptop. And since I get bored a lot while studying, I come on here to kill the boredom. On normal days, I'm too busy.

• The pretty colors of course!

• GaG can be fun and hilarious at times. Like sharing my experience and insight with others. Its interesting to see all the different views and opinions of others too.

• I like talking to random people that I can be myself with without the thought of them fucking up my life :D

• it helps me to not be bored some times:D

• I'm here for the ladies!

• I'd say being in contact with people around the world seeing all the different views of society and other beliefs and cultures because it shows through there responses.

• It's entertaining and hot behind the scenes :D

• the hypocrisy

• The amusing questions people ask occasionally.

• All the repeat question! There are some interesting questions/debates

• Good to kill time, and also met a few nice people on here.

• IDK, this site kind of sucks. I'm not sure how I got here.

• Talking to people from all over the world🙌

• Trolling and not getting banned

• What I like most is when I manage to not get banned for being a human and having fun. What I dislike the most is when I get praised for being an automaton robot.

• Interesting to see and share opinions on various topics.. And of course the xper ;P

What Girls Said 8

• i get good answers/sincere answers from total strangers

• It passes a ton of time.

• It's good to pass the time, but I like to read various opinions on topics, especially if the advice is informative, though it's also entertaining to read the amusing ones :)

• I voted A, but I also like the anonymity, I think it gives a feeling of safety

• Im here because I have no life and I need the internet to harass people who are not Christian.

I also am a Butthurt black woman who likes to accuse every white guy that doesn't like black woman that they are racist but I make desperate posts asking if other races like me.

When other races offend me I just throw fried chicken and watermelon at them

Shabiqua hold my purse while I find my last 3 welfare checks so I can get long nails done at the salon!

• I've met some very cool people here.
    Sure, it seems like a needle in a haystack sometimes... but they're here, and I feel lucky to have found a few :-)

• I like the nudes I get from other users.

• I get really good comforting answers from the users here.