Why are you on gag? What brought you here?

And if you've been here a while what's your reason for staying?

Most Helpful Guy

• A platform on which to share my opinion and deliver advice as it's asked. I've always been something of a Psychologist and would ideally love to give advice to people around me in person who are struggling with problems but this will do as a substitute.

The prospect of meeting international friends is there as well, however remote.

• English is your second language?

• Thanks, Rachel. I'm glad :)

I guess it's because this little girl does not have any logical reason for not liking my answer except that she cannot understand it. Just to invalidate someone else's opinion without giving an opinion of their own is pretty pathetic.

• Thanks to you as well, 'nickstaa'. Didn't mean to ignore ya there. Your message came in while I was typing my response to Rachel.

What Guys Said 1

• Boredom, lonliness, reading the opinions and questions of people from foreign countries (this is probably the best advantage of this site; you get to know a lot about cultures and behaviours of foreigners):)

What Girls Said 7

• I think I was looking for a tonne of self help after my split from an abusive partner. I joined many sites after him and GAG was one of them. My first question was asking about the time he hit me; I wanted some clearance on it and I recently asked a question about another incident for clarification. Nearly 2 years on, I still try to help myself because of him because I have these emotional break downs sometimes. I recently stopped counselling and refused medication for my depression. I continued using GAG because I was starting a new relationship and I had questions to ask about it.

• Hope everything's ok with you now. It's nice knowing people all over the world can help

• To gather more opinions on my crush's case and guy's behavior.

• Questions about guys behavior.

• Because I have no romance in my life, I like to help people who have

• A terrible, heartbreaking, and confusing break up brought me here almost 4 years ago.
    I asked questions on and off at first, but then REALLY started using it more later.
    I stayed, climbed the mod team and now work for GAG... so I'd say everything worked out :-)

• Im here because I have no life and I need the internet to harass people who are not Christian.

I also am a Butthurt black woman who likes to accuse every white guy that doesn't like black woman that they are racist but I make desperate posts asking if other races like me.

When other races offend me I just throw fried chicken and watermelon at them

Shabiqua hold my purse while I find my last 3 welfare checks so I can get long nails done at the salon!