Who thinks this "5 question limit" is bullshit?

Who thinks this "5 question limit" is bullshit

• It's Bullshit
  • Not Bullshit
I HAVE A LOT OF QUESTIONS!

Most Helpful Girl

• LOL@ your update :p
    dude. you need to prioritize what you want answers to... you wasted a perfectly good question opportunity on THIS riff-raff! :D

What Girls Said 6

• A lot of people would spam questions if there wasn't imagine 50 questions called "RATE ME!" from the same person. Sounds harsh but people would abuse it. So it ruins it for us with real questions.

• I don't think it is, they have it so everyone can ask questions and get answers and one person doesn't spam the site. If you have a lot of questions just like write them down and ask them as you get the chance

• I don't. If you need to ask that many questions in one time period then you need to get a life

• But here's the thing: I DONT HAVE A LIFE AND ITS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS! :)

• If you didn't have a life what would you ask questions about? Mine are mostly about specific interactions and persons that I meet with in real life

• I heard if you pay the Administration $100 a week you can post as many questions as you like.

• The limit is in place to keep the Spam and Nonsense to a manageable limit.
    We tried a 10 question/24 hour limit, but there were simply too many nonsensical questions to make it worth keeping.

• It limits the spamming on here and keeps some of the dumber questions at bay

What Guys Said 7

• It is fine. I notice a lot if people, especially girls, repeating their damn questions over and over again.

• I ask about 1 or 2 questions per 4 days, so it doesn't bug me.

The "maximum 2 updates per a week on the same question" however is utterly dumb and I hate it to shreds, I don't think the admins really care about that though.

• I don't care since I barely ask questions anyway.. If I do they are just useless and foolish nonsense.

• Eh, I hate it but i'm glad it's there, it makes me and i'm sure other people think about the question and what they want to know before they ask. Also stops any random random spammers dominating the site

• I do. Now we have to rely on noobs to come up with good questions.

• http://cdn.meme.li/i/h2kjq.jpg

I can only ask 2 every 24 hours. now THATS bullshit.

• Yeah it's BS. I actually think of more than five new questions every day!