Have you ever considered your Xper as a result of answering/asking questions?

Be honest. Do you ever only answer because you want to see your xper grow? Or ask questions due to it? Or is it a much less important factor to you, and if so, why?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't have any benifit from xper points.

• Sure you do! Next level for you, you can use it on your phone without advertisings everywhere (at least I could use that as addblock isn't available on my phone)

• Nope.. not like that... Amazon gift cards are not available for those gagers who are not citizen of UK US and canada. So i cannot use my xper points fruitfully.
      I could only lift my xper level here.

• Oh damn, I thought the gift card was universal. Then I can't use it either, hah!

What Guys Said 12

• For me, its equally important to ask/answer and also earning Xper. That's the reason i make sure I combine both my desires, and only give meaningful answers (so that I have a chance of getting MHO) and thought provoking questions (so that i may earn the bonus XPer for getting 10 or more respones).

• Xper's never mattered to me more than answering a question to the best of my ability, perception, understanding & knowledge.

When GAG turned a new leaf i. e. the new version I was knocked down 1 or 2 levels and saw a lot of people cry hoarse. It never made a difference to me. I didn't even realize I was back to level 10 till @noblesseOblige mentioned it when I opined on one of his questions and he selected me MH & THAT got me to level 10 lol

So it's cool, level doesn't matter being effective to the QA does :)

• That's the reason why I sometimes put less effort and less time into my posts - you get a free point if you're the first to answer. I think this is a really silly model, because it makes people type 2 sentences rather than an 1900 character essay on the given question.

• I don't give a shit about Xperia, levels, MH percentage, plus/negative votes!
    The amount of sites/games that have have some sort of progression systems makes it so i don't care about any of them, I'm only here for fun and to give and answer questions, in a year I might not be using this site and there might be something else I'm into, it really doesn't bother me:p

• Xper points mean nothing to me. Except when I want to get a question featured.

• I wonder, do you lose your level when you spend your Xper?

• I've never paid attention actually. I just looked at the FAQ and it doesn't mention anything about that. So I doubt you do. But I can't say for sure.

• No. I ask and answer because I would like to get help from regular people like me, and at the same time give them my help. I can also learn by reading other Q's and A's. The xper is still great. And I love to see it grow. But it's not the only reason why I'm here.

• Points were easier to track on the old site layout, at least I think so. It used to tell you how many points you for answering after you posted it.

Honestly, points aren't a super important factor to me. Sometimes, I'll go for several days without asking or answering anything.

• Gotta get dat $20 amazon gift card brah

• Nope, because why does Xper even matter? I have a life!

• And yet you're here, answering, earning Xper. Sweetheart, you do know that Xper can be used for "real life" stuff, right? Argument invalidated.

• ... you miss the point entirely sweetheart, I anser questions because it's mildy entertaining, NOT to earn Xper but that's just happens anyway. How can Xper be used?

• I do not care at all about my XP.

• I never pay attention to them

• I like giving my opinions, but really, I wouldn't even be on this site if it weren't for the Xper and ability to cash it in for a gift card. If you take out the Xper bit, you might as well be using Yahoo Answers.

What Girls Said 6

• Not really, I never care about Xpers, but I want to answer many questions since I'm here for doing that. XD

• But hey: When you get to Xper level 8, the site will be commercial free!

• (If you ever use the mobile version it's handy, but yeah otherwise addblock :P)

• Yeah, I don't really mind that. I've never seen ads actually, Adblock, that is, I guess. (I hope they won't ban me for that XD) but as I said, I like answering questions. ^^

• I did before because I was trying to get to a level in a certain amount of time, but that didn't affect my answers. Now I'm not on as much.

• Personally I don't pay much attention to my exper points.

• I wanna be able to feature questions but I mainly like this site because it's entertaining

• I just like trolling, tbh.

• I ask questions when I'm going through so something and people here are very helpful