Same question many times with different title?

Why do users here post a questions more than one time but with a different title? I have seen this many times here and just saw it again. Whats the purpose? Are you doing it for the extra xp?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 10

• Because sometimes no one answers our question so we have to retitle it so we can get more answers so we can solve our problems.

• I know what you mean I kind of want to report it but it's not offensive or disruptive just plain out annoying.

• I wish I still had the option to like questions. I've wondered about this too.

• Maybe they didn't get enough answers the first time or decided they didn't like the way they put it the first time?

• I have noticed that to. Odd thing is most times the questions are posted anonymous.

• OR multiple questions, same title. They are typically really ridiculous questions so I find it to be annoying.

• I don't know. Do you report it?

• Just report them for duplicate questions.

• I have never done it. But its because they want more exposure more opinions.

• This, I did it once because only one person answered my question

• If you see duplicate questions coming from the same user, please report it by clicking the flag (next to the timestamp). We'll take care of things from there.

This is also in our posting guidelines, in our FAQ :-)
    http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq

What Guys Said 1

• They probably have doubts and insecurities, and are over-analyzing. And if they're caught in a cycle of over-analyzing, no convincing them will change their mind.