It appears that some people put there opinions on someone's question then remove it later. How is that done?

It appears that some people put there opinions on someone's question then remove it later. How is that done?

0|0
3|0

Most Helpful Girl

• They don't delete it. It gets reported and removed.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• They're getting reported and removed.

0|0
    0|0
  • Once you have submitted a question, an opinion, or an opinion comment, you cannot edit or delete it. However, you can update your question using the "Update" link on your question page.

We do not remove posts per user request. If it doesn't violate any site rules, we won't remove it. Please carefully consider what you post before clicking Submit so as to avoid 'post regret'.

That being said -
    GirlsAskGuys reserves the right to edit content to ensure quality and to remove content that is inappropriate or abusive. We will remove content that breaks the law, is indecent or obscene, which defames anyone based on race, religion, disability, etc, or which is otherwise viewed as offensive by contemporary community standards.

You will receive a message with a general explanation as to why your posting was removed. If you would like further details, please copy/paste the content of that email into a message through our Contact us page, and we will provide you with specific information regarding the decision to remove the post. Please DO NOT post questions asking why posts were removed, as those questions will be removed as well. Come to us :-)

This information, as well as our posting guidelines can all be found in our FAQ :-)
    http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/posts

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks. Several people commented on a question of mine then later there comments were gone. I

• I thought they erased them. Thanks for letting me know.

• Sure.

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.