What makes you follow someone on GaG?

Why do you choose to follow certain people? Do you care if they follow you back?

Most Helpful Girl

• If they are cool and they follow me. And there's the rare who are just so fucking cool that I don't care if they follow me :)

What Guys Said 7

• Earlier in the older gag it was more of sending friend requests and both would be 'friends'

But the new version has done away with 'friends' and introduced only 'follow'

All those who were friends were automatically converted to 'followers' and 'following'

Post that I follow (1) those with who I interact, (2) find their questions or opinions interesting and (3) it doesn't bother me if they don't follow me back :)

• I think it's pretty obvious of you look at my follow list :)

• If I've noticed that this user seems to write good answers (very well thought, explained clearly, interesting, etc.) then I would follow him/her to make it easier for me to keep track.

• You know, I haven't bothered to do that. Maybe I should follow my followers back. Hmm...

• If their answers are interesting or funny I'll follow them but I don't care who follows me. Everyone should because I'm a genius and everything, but geniuses are often not appreciated in their lifetimes!

• If they give me really good advise or seem to have the same priorities/beliefs as i do

• If they interest me. I don't care if anyone follows me lol

What Girls Said 1

• If they entertain me or seem to give great advice, I'll follow them.