Why don't people read the numerous articles which answer their question?

There are hundreds of articles on here written by members themselves which give advice on the questions that are frequently asked here like "how do I get my ex back? Does she like me?". It gets tiresome reading these all the time so why don't people make use of the many articles before they ask a question?

Some examples:
www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a4237-5-ways-to-winning-back-your-ex-girlfriends-heart

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a87-breaking-up-how-when

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a852-how-to-get-your-ex-back-the-four-phases-of-getting-your-ex-back

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a4692-the-dilemma-with-dating-guys-does-she-like-you

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a672-does-size-truly-matter-to-a-woman

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a6020-5-signs-he-she-likes-you-back

Most Helpful Guy

• If people were going to make use of the articles on this website they would never create an account; you can find hundreds of thousands of versions of these in many languages across the internet so clearly that's not their aim to begin with.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 1

• People want one on one help, directed specifically at them.
    Sometimes their situation is slightly different, sometimes they want to have an actual conversation about it (you can't get that when reading a generalized article).

I understand what you're saying, I'm constantly answering questions that are actually addressed in our FAQ, but with specific situations and scenarios, sometimes we need a back and forth to get to the bottom of things.