How does one delete a question on here? I have one or two I wish to remove. Can this be done?

Help! I want to delete a few questions I have asked and not sure how to do it here. Any help would be much appreciated thanks. :D

Most Helpful Girl

• you can't delete your questions. Poor... bubble-brain. :)

• Lol. Thanks knotme. I crossed the line here today. Thankfully the two did get deleted lol. :D

• Thanks for MH

• You're welcome :D

What Girls Said 8

• The admins won't remove questions unless it violates the rules (i. e. no bestiality, incest, or overly explicit questions). Most questions do not get removed though. You may be able to make the question anonymous.

• I wish I could delete some questions too because sometimes a question gets bombarded with insults at the asker and the asker has to deal with getting comments from that question left and right.

• You can make it anonymous.

• No it can't be done.

• I don't think you can delete them but they can be removed by the moderators

• It's impossible to delete, even when you leave, it's still here. So unfair... :(

• I know that now. My two questions were out of bounds I guess and lucky for me they did get removed in the end. Thanks for your opinion here. :D

• You can't delete questions

• Once you have submitted a question, an opinion, or an opinion comment, you cannot edit or delete it. However, you can update your question using the "Update" link on your question page.

We do not remove posts per user request. If it doesn't violate any site rules, we won't remove it. Please carefully consider what you post before clicking Submit so as to avoid 'post regret'.

This information can always be found in our FAQ :-)
    http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/posts

• Thank you and I also know now that my questions were probably too explicit and sexually suggestive. I'll be more careful after learning from this now. Thanks. :D

• Oh cool... we appreciate it :-)

• Having said that you might as well keep an eye on me as my nature is very sexual and inquisitive. My previous two questions (since deleted by admin here) were out of line.

What Guys Said 2

• No it can never be removed and admin can't remove it either unless it violates the rules.

• Hmm - that sucks! I asked my last question and it's offending people and I want it removed. I tried to report it myself but it says "asker cannot do this" :(

• In that case just contact admin and they can remove it but they'll probably penalize you in any case since the question violates the rules.

• Sorry. Once it's online, it's there forever.