Am I really the only person on this site that is Under 18?

I think I'm the only Under 18 on this site, tbh, I was looking around and couldn't find a question asked by anyone in my age group, makes me sad, and I don't want to start drinking again. Am I the only one?

0|0
15|5

Most Helpful Girl

• there are plenty of under 18's. funny irony is the two questions below yours were people who were under 18 lol. also some people have put 18-24 but are actually under 18.

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 14

• I've seen a lot of under 18 people in this site asking questions since I'm here. So, you're not alone :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Please refer to 90% of the rate me questions.

0|2
    0|0
  • There are a couple of others but they aren't as common.

0|0
    0|0
  • That are a crap ton of teens on here and they never fail to disappoint me.

0|0
    0|0
  • i'm here! and i think some people just change their age so they go into the 18-24 range. i thought about it but i'm too lazy haha

0|0
    0|0
  • You're not the only one. I've seen a lot of questions and answers posted by users who are under 18.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, it's quite hard to find someone my age, which honestly surprises me.

0|0
    0|0
  • No your not the only one. Oh and don't drink. >_<

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely... *crosses fingers hoping you'll understand*

0|0
    0|0
  • You're not alone. I've seen many Under 18 users here. I can't forget their disturbing questions.

0|0
    0|0
  • No there's quite a few

0|0
    0|0
  • im not how old are you?

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh, me, I'm 16

• Show All
    • ... you guys do realize that commenting your age is a stupid thing to do on a social media site where everyone can see especially the creepy pedos who I can tell you for a fact are on here... Don't your parents teach you anything about internet safety?

• I don't think it really matters, not as if I intend on meeting anyone I might meet on the site.

• Many under 18 users shared here, of course.

There are actually quite a few under 18 users here, and the number is literally climbing as we speak.

0|0
    0|0
  • There are tons of people in your age group

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• There are many users under 18. If you participate more them you will run into more users who are under 18.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've even seen 13 year olds asking about some pretty explicit sexual stuff before. You're not the only one under 18.

0|0
    0|1
  • There's a bunch of girls under 18 here, definitely more than under 18 guys. But there are under 18 guys, just a little through.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your not alone. I have seen lots of people your age answering questions.

0|0
    0|0
  • That would make you "Drink again"? haha

0|0
    0|0