Do you wish you could earn Xper points faster?

Sometimes I wish to just buy them.
I never realized, but according to older GaGers, the points were more back then
I want to have a title! DX
At least a Guru ):
(gurus will come here to brag, I bet)
Anyone feeling like me?
I don't want a free Amazon card, Netflix, nor T-shirt (who will wear the T-shirt in the public? xD)
If only I didn't left GaG when the points were more... sad face...

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm fine with the way it is. I've been here for 4 years and I have loved every part of it.

What Guys Said 6

• I was a Guru under the old system, but am not anymore. It feels like a kick in the stomach.
    GAG runs on other's money. Anything to up the income is fair play. The new site makes it difficult to find people with common interests. It seems more 'horizontal,' wants to appeal to the most people because the more people, the more eyeballs, the more money.
    It'll be interesting to see if this non-politically-correct "opinion" --- they used to be "answers" --- gets elided.
    They're still answers --- they can be wrong answers, but still answers.

• I've been here since January 2010 and the site has been steadily tweaked more and more to make earning prizes take longer.

It's just business. I'm obviously still here! 8-)

• Being a Guru in GAG... nice to know we got our prioritize right ha.

• GURU in the house! :)

I don't care anymore. GURU is good enough :)

• Lol you're taking this way too seriously.

• I would love to give you mine

What Girls Said 6

• Not really. That's not my main reason for being here so it's kind of just a "bonus" for me anyway.

• I usually sit on my throne and amuse myself with the little people. Bahahaha

• i don't care either way

• Yes that will be great lol

• I wear the tshirt in public :(

• Seriously? XD one of the penis questions guy will stalk you xD

• @Luna, I'm usually in good company so if they stalk me that would result in them getting their nuts kicked.

@Nobless, no. I have only gone out a few times. I usually use it at home but once in awhile I use it outside to run a quick errand.

• They will try to catch you PikaChu!!! XD

• Why did they increase the points like the site is getting less popular anyway