Do you think joining GAG is a beautiful mistake in your life?

And why do you say so? This question is more for the regulars/old timers on here. Thanks.

• Yes, I think joining GAG is a beautiful mistake in my life.
  • No, I don't think so.

Most Helpful Guy

• Been a member several years now, log in a few times a week but my routine is always:

*logs in*
    *reads a load of question titles that are either sexual, fishing for complements, have been asked a thousand times before or are just so monumentally stupid I don't have the mental energy to answer without it leading to me indirectly insulting the asker*
    *throws up from reading all the pointless cheesy love crap*
    *logs out*

But then there is always one or two questions where I think, "ok, this person needs help", because they are asking something different and they are in a relatively unique situation. It's helping people like this (i. e those who genuinely need advice and not just asking "does he like me" or fishing for complements) that makes this site worth its existence.

The only thing that keeps me visiting is that and the fact that I want enough xper to get the amazon gift card. Or if ever I might have a question worth asking I can use my points to feature it.

What Guys Said 2

• I'm glad I found and joined it because I get to learn from other Q's and A's, test my own knowledge when trying to answer, I enjoy helping others, and I get to trade in my effort for something in return by redeeming my xper points. I am very happy about this site.

• GAG is beautiful yes but mistake - certainly not. It's more awesome than most other similar places, very interactive, good people, lovely & effective admin / mods etc

Vote 'B'

What Girls Said 1

• I think it's a beautiful mistake. I stumbled upon it when looking for advice, but wound up staying and giving adivice while talking to some great people along the way.