I'd like to see a link added to each question to report it as out of category or otherwise inappropriate.

The Sexual Behavior category is overrun with nonsexual questions about dating that belong in the dating category and questions about penis size, something no one can do a damn thing about.

Most Helpful Girl

• When you click the gray flag (top right next to time stamp), there is a Report Reason called "No Sexuality Topic". This is to be used when something is not correctly in a Sexuality topic AND when something is incorrectly in the Sexuality topic.
    Reporting helps us get to the quicker, but it can still take up to 24 hours before we're able to get to it and correct it.
    We are working hard to correct the confusion, sending reminders every time a user uses the wrong topic. Over time, everyone will learn.

Questions about penis size should always be reported using reason "Spamming" as we don't allow penis size questions, since the site is already flooded with every possible question about it.

I hope that helps.
    This info can also be found in our FAQ :-)
    http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq

What Girls Said 5

• I don't even pay attention to the category if I want to answer a question. I could careless what category its under

• I have noticed when you use certain terms a Sexual Behavior topic automatically appers at your question. Whether or not you like it, its added on.

• Thank you. Another problem to be corrected: a system that thinks it's smarter than its users.

• There should be. I've noticed in the GirlsAskGuys category it's girls asking guys questions. I thought that category was for questions about the site.

• That's a good idea.

• This is very true they should do something about that

• Sincerely, thank you for your support. If more users speak up, it will give them all the more reason to do something.

What Guys Said 3

• You're right, there used to be a "Wrong category" option to report, but not anymore. Now everything is antagonistic instead for some reason. This would be useful for questions that are in "GirlsAskGuys" topic but are actually about body ratings and unrequited love.

• I want to elect you to the position. The rest of us have lives.

• Someone's OCD is getting fired up!

• More like his desire to avoid things annoying to many others as evidenced by the number of opinions hereto.

• a. k. a. OCD