How do I give good opinions on here?

I'm new to this site, and it would help to get some opinions on how to give opinions, if you feel.

Most Helpful Girl

• Read the question carefully.
    I feel that too many people read the question title and nothing more, so they may miss some important details that should inform their opinion/advice.
    Otherwise, just be honest without being cruel.
    That's all you can do.
    People will either accept your advice, or not... you can't make that determination for them :-)

What Girls Said 5

• Read the question carefully.

• Feel free to put your suggestions, advise, thoughts that you think will help the people on this site..

• You don't😊😊😊

• Be intelligent and know what you are talking about.

• Your opinion is only good if it's YOUR opinion. :)

What Guys Said 3

• give opinions by taking what ever prblems the person has and applying it to yourself and tell them how to solve it by how you would solve it or whichever way seems right to you. they are your opinions, the person may or may not like them but you have the right to say anything.

• That's a good way to put it. I'm just not used to being so brutally honest.

• If you dont want to get cussed out for advice dont use the Bible if you want to try using past experiences sometimes that is good on the sitituation dont try to say what sounds good or what you think is right because if you screw up what ya think then you gave bad advice unless you know what is right and wrong I use the Bible for that I wouldn't give many opinipons unless you have a lot of personal experiences oh forwarning a lot think thier opinion is fact.

• Watch whatever I do, then do the opposite.