Can we please ban zodiac questions? Like seriously mentioning a person's sign doesn't help much at all.

Can we please ban zodiac questions? Like seriously mentioning a person's sign doesn't help much at all

0|0
4|15

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 15

• Yeah, but i don't think they would do it, because it would eliminate any freedom of speech thing on the site, it's right up there with the "am I hot or not" questions.
    You know what I am missing, the "what size girls prefer during hanky panky" questions or maybe that's because i'm not on much anymore.

0|1
    0|0
  • Please, do ban them.

http://i61.tinypic.com/wjhund.jpg

0|1
    0|0
  • The only problem with it is that it's a just as valid information source as religion, yet people get all prissy about that one and you can't just ban those either. That's how it gets when people look for labels to define themselves, rather than just accept themselves for who they are and what they are like.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hey some people actually believe in that. I wouldn't ban it. If people want to think stars affect their personality i say let them. No skin off my bones http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBGPYgmiiBk

0|0
    0|0
  • If we allow the banishment of one type of question, who's to say it will stop with just zodiac/astrology questions? We might see more questions banned because moderators are easily corruptible.

0|0
    0|0
  • I HATE those questions.
    But I'm an aquarius, so you probably could've guessed that.

0|0
    0|0
  • You dont have to be embarrassed about your sign... what is it anyway?

0|0
    0|0
  • How about we deal with rate me questions first.

1|1
    0|0
  • I posted one, I'm not superstitious or anything but just wanted to know the ideal personality for a guy, I really don't see the problem with it

0|0
    0|0
  • Typical Tarsus reply

0|0
    0|0
  • As much as I agree with your opinion on the matter, there's the whole free speech thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know, I'm gemini, so I'm unsure if I am in a proper position to give an opinion here.

0|0
    0|0
  • I just ignore questions like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I thought you meant questions about the Zodiac killer lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I think if it were up to you, all questions would be banned. Then we can call the website no one asks anyone.

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 3

• If people believe in zodiac signs, lets just let them believe. We are a site where we embrace other peoples beliefs. Whether religious or not.

1|1
    0|0
  • Lol I just ignore them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hardly ever see questions like that.

0|0
    0|0