What was the weirdest question you have seen on this site?

I mean... so far.

What were the comments like? What did you answer?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• just saw it, look above yours in the recent section. a guy asked it and you will know it when you see it

• "How many girls have asked their boyfriends to eat their own cum?" Is that the one?

• yes, it is...

• a 15 year old pregnant question was quite epic

• There have been some pretty weird ones today, namely 'is it okay to fuck your dog' and 'when is rape okay'. No and never.

Other than that...'Where is the weirdest place you've ever masturbated'. An airplane (not the bathroom).

What Girls Said 8

• This man keeps asking about people who've gotten their feet run over by cars

• Those incest questions where people actually sleep with their siblings, yuck!

• One time someone asked a question just to see if everyone else besides QA dislike NoblesseOblige lol

• The guy who put in all caps a rant about "I want pussy".

• All those thinly disguised fetish questions that are like, "I had (absurd story) happen? Have you ever (absurd thing that gives a guy a boner)? Please describe!!"

• Why do guys like ugly girls with big breasts and big butts?
    She was antagonizing everyone that didn't agree with her

• A girl Here asking about playing a sex game and paying people 10000 dollars what a prostitute

• i never really understood that one.

• Yeah I saw that one, what's up with that? I have a feeling it was fake tho

• It was stupid and who asks that. No better who does that. She has to be a slut/prostitute tranny hooker to even do that and make that kind of cash

• well i saw someone asked is it okay to rape a dog , if its your dog hahaha.. i didn't answer aything but it was really surprising to see that kind of a quiestion xD