Why do people on here click on questions then cry about what the question is about?

If you click on a question and don't like what it says then find another. Simple. Its only 1xper point why even waste time to cry about it? Are people that thirsty for a xper point? Do you buy things that you don't like to whimper and whine about it? No so why waste time whining about a damn question?

• Yes I'm that desperate and thirsty for a xper point.
  • I just like bitching and moaning.
  • I don't get why people do that.

Most Helpful Girl

• Because 90% of the time. The question is stupid and doesn't make any sense. Like yours for instance, it just assumes shit that one cares about. I mean who has the time to post a question to whine about people whining about questions? You're wasting your time too, bud.

What Girls Said 4

• I had that happen to me the other day and they said, something like "Who cares, no one cares about your life." then I replied they shouldn't have answered the question (obviously) if they didn't care. They were no help anyway! I just think some people are complete pricks and are able to get away with it because anyone can post anything on the internet and can still be anonymous, like bullying with no teacher to catch you out. I was considering asking a similar question myself by the way!!! :)

• I want all the xper points all of them! *Evil laugh*

• People love bitching and xper.

• because sometimes the question is stupid and it wastes the amount of time people can't take back. Sometimes it's offending, crazy, or simply makes normal people feeling uncomfortable like this one is.

What Guys Said 3

• It's not necessary because they are desperate for xper but because they wanna teach the asker a lesson (if the question is repeated, stupid, whatever) or because they wanna be jerks.

• I don't really cry, but I try to get the asker to elaborate more most of the time. 90% of the time they answer their own question

• Because sometimes I'm unable to overcome the urge to tell someone how ignorant or retarded they are.