How do you block someone from messaging you?

I have this jerk that's messaging me and I'm sick of him, help?

Most Helpful Guy

• you go to his profile and at the left side it will say block

What Guys Said 6

• Why dont you make it fun? message him and do whatever it takes to act crazy and psychotic... ramble on and on about insignificant drama and bullshit... that will teach him to message you.

• Report him to admin :)

• You can block him by going to his profile and clicking block.

I don't get how guys can message a girl after getting rejected, isn't it awkward? Lol

• Block feature.

• sorry please do not block me

• I don't even know you, lol. Should I?

• Omg! I'm so sorry! I'm honestly terrible at sarcasm (if u haven't figured it out already) lol oops
      *facepalm*

• ha no problem =)

• You press the block button

What Girls Said 3

• You mean on here?

You have two options. You can either go to the users' profile and directly block him. This would make it so that he cannot contact you in any way (no messaging or commenting on your questions/opinions). Or you can go to your profile settings and check the box that says "Allow messages only from users I follow." So then if you aren't following him, he will not be able to message you.

• Go to his profile. Click Block.

• There are several ways to stop this AND prevent this.

Under Settings (from top right drop down menu), check the box next to "Allow messages only from people I follow" and click Save. You will have to Follow a member for them to be able to PM you.

Also under Settings, check the box that says "Set profile private" and click Save. You will have to Follow a member for them to be able to PM you or see your profile.

If you're not wanting to do those and just keep a certain member from messaging you, you can click Block from their profile page. If it's harassment that's going too far, we also encourage you to Report the member, also from their profile page.

This information can always be found in our FAQ :-)
    http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq