Why are you on here? How did you find this website? How do you like it?

Also have you made any friends on here? What are they like?

Most Helpful Girl

• I swear I was just thinking of asking that question earlier but I found this site because of googling a question about a guy that I was talking to and his behavior and a question similar to mine popped up I read it and it was not exactly what I was wanting to know I saw that I could sign up and ask my own personal question and so I did I've been on here for about 2+yrs now

• lol same here... I was googling a question.

• Yeah I've always wondered that! How did all these people discover such a site? Guess theyre in the same boat as us! Lol

What Girls Said 3

• I started using this website because I have a crush on a guy and want to know how to make myself more appealing to him 😍

• I found this site by accident. I'm here to just ask questions and give my opinions and help people. Yes, I have made friends here, one is a wolf and she's wicked smart, the other is a giant and he has awesome taste in music. (If you're reading this guys you know who you are :) ). So far I like GAG I guess, the site could do without the mindless PC zombies and horrible "Gurus" though. I mean if they're gurus shouldn't they be helpful? lol I don't see the point in them.

• I originally joined GAG to ask a specific question about an awful break up I was going through 4 years ago.
    I found it by Googling something about break up advice, or men's perspective... something.
    I've always liked GAG, it was nice to find a place to express myself without worrying about it.
    I do have several friends here, a few REALLY good friends and they're amazing people that have made my life better.
    Now I work here too, so it's a win win.

What Guys Said 2

• I found this site by Googling a question. Someone here asked the same question so this site showed up in the list of results. I like this site because I am happy to help people. I can also learn from other questions and answers. I have not met anyone on here. Just chatted shortly with a few users.

• 1. I don't know.

2. I don't... actually know.

3. Well, I'm here, so...

4. I'm sure I have. If nothing else I serve some amazing people.

5. They are like cucumber salad. Delicious.