Do you skip questions if there is too much reading?

Does anyone else skip questions if they click on them and there is too much reading?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 11

• yea sometimes I say fuck it and I might come back later after I answered bunch of smaller questions lol

• Yeah. Unless the question sounds very interesting to me.

• Yeeeeeeeeeeap.

• YEs, it's usually girls questions as well, if i open the question and see more than 6 or 7 lines of text I leave immediately, unless it is a VERY interesting topic to me

• No, but you better have a real problem. I don't want your freaking genealogy when you ask "Does he like me?"

• All the time. Long ones can get boring , but if no one answers themni might just read it all because no one else is lol.

• No, not really, the longer questions
    are usually the more interesting ones too.

And those catches my interest more than
    simple short questions made for fun ^.~

• Sometimes. If I had a stressful day Im not in the mood to read so much.

• Absolutely, long questions are the worst.

• Yeah I hate reading so it better be a REALLY interesting question for me to read all of it lol

• Not just because of that. If there are other factors (like I don't have experience in what they're talking about) then being overly long might deter me. This is one site where I tend to read long threads, though, more than other places.

• I answer any and all questions as long as they aren't dumb ones :)

What Girls Said 4

• Yes, but grammar and spelling plays a part too.
    Also, if the sentence starts with "so" or "like" sometimes.

• Sometimes. If I open the question and if it's way too long and if I'm really not in the mood to read it then I skip it. But if it seems the person has a genuine problem then I'll read it.

• I don't mind long questions as I understand some situations require a lot of explaining.
    If a question has a lot of spelling and/or grammar mistakes, so many that it's difficult to read, I'll give up pretty quickly and move on.

• No. The longer questions have more detail and often make it easier to know how to help someone as you know the situation better.