What is your relationship with GaG?

How often are you on here? Did you have any intention of actually making an account? How did you find this website? Do you usually ask questions or answer? How long have you been a a member of GaG? Do you feel like your borderline obsessed with GaG?

Most Helpful Girl

• What is your relationship with GaG? We're currently going pretty steady.

How often are you on here? Erryday
    Did you have any intention of actually making an account? Right once I found the site 3 years ago I made an account
    How did you find this website? Via google search, I was looking for advice sites so I could answer some questions.
    Do you usually ask questions or answer? I mainly answer. I'm not really very advice seeking. If i ask a question, I mainly ask opinion or poll questions, not so much personal.
    How long have you been a a member of GaG? Just over 3 years
    Do you feel like your borderline obsessed with GaG? Yeah, it's fun :)

What Guys Said 8

• Hmm gag and I have had a rough relationship over the years.. We were together for like a year before we broke up and went our separate ways for a while. I came back and we had a long talk about our problems and what we need to change to make things work out. We still have our ups and our downs but we make it work because we care about each other. I haven't decided if that's unhealthy or not yet.

• 1. I am here when I got nothing better to do.
    2. Yes I did.
    3. I Googled a question. Someone here asked the same question so this site showed up in the results.
    4. Answer.
    5. Since 3/9/2010.
    6. No, I'm not obsessed.

• My relationship with GAG is rather unstable. She doesn't respect me at all as a man. The kids hate me too. That's why I turn to alcohol and drugs to cope.

• GAG is my notepad where I scribble a bunch of BS and people actually see it and it impacts them somehow.

• This is my second account so, I've been here about 3 years, despite what my account says.
    I found it cause I wanted to find girls that liked fat guys to hook my friend up with them.
    I had to make an account to ask so I did.
    Then I just ended up staying.
    I answer more than I ask.
    Not obsessed at all, I'm actually kinda bored with it.

• Junkie. Hardcore. 2 months on this drug. I compare it to classic Facebook but with people constantly posting interesting statuses lmao.

• We are BFF's

• GAG is like my penile.. i take care of it, moisturize it when it's feeling ruff, and when i need an oil change i'll call the Dr.

Said no one ever.

What Girls Said 5

• I'm here almost everyday. Yeah, I was hooked by some of the weird questions. I goggled a question and it brought me here. I've asked 151 questions and answered 5800 questions. I came here in October 2013. I need to be cured from this addiction. For real though there are some chill people on here that I love talking to.

• I'm here everyday for the most part. I stumbled on this site only made an account so I could give my opinion haha yes I ask questions and I give a lot of opinions... I've been here since the end of May I think... It's more of an addiction haha jk I'm just bored but I've made some friends here and we talk through messages on the daily which keeps me coming back. :) plus it's entertaining reading some of this shit people say it's like free entertainment hahaha :)

• Several times a day
    Not really I don't think
    Googled a question about boys
    Usually answer
    Since I was 14, so six or so years
    I go in spurts. Sometimes I'm on here all the time. Sometimes I'm not. It's a good time killer.

• we get along.

sometimes we play tag.

• I'm here every day, on and off throughout.
    I created my account 4 years ago to ask about my difficult break up.
    I Googled something about break up advice, men's perspective, etc.
    I ask and answer, more answering though. I used to ask a lot more.
    I've been a member for almost 4 years, an employee for almost a year.
    My work is my obsession is my work, haha!