Why are there so many kids (under 18) on here asking about sex?

It feels wrong when these kids are on here asking and GIVING sex advise. I've also seen them on here asking for sex, don't they realize that's illegal?

Look I realize kids have sex. Hopefully they are using birth control, condoms, and everything else to avoid pregnancy and STD's. But some of you need to calm down, you're a kid.

Most Helpful Guy

• I never noticed it until someone asked a question and mentioned about why so many young teenagers are starting to use GaG, then I freakin saw nothing but (Under 18) everywhere haha. I don't mind the teenagers it just gets annoying when its always the same question like; sex sex, blowjob handjob, sex, making out, sex, should I? sex, sex. omg:p anyone else feelin me yo?

What Guys Said 6

• Because hundreds of years ago parents were strict, and the children didn't dare to disobey.
    Now the kids are a lot more daring, and have found many smart ways to get past parents and their rules.
    My friend knows a store clerk that's gives him condoms for $5 extra.
    All it takes is a wallet and some surveying.

• Because teens are most interesting in sex. They are going through their stage of maturing (forget what that's called).

• kids are having sex as early as grade 8 lol

• I don't care so long as they don't get knocked up. When kids have kids more lives are ruined. Really if you want an STD I don't give a fuck. I know how to use protection and if you want to die from aids that's on you.

• crystalt70: Dude, you're 30-35, don't act like kids weren't having sex when you were young. I'm around your age, I have brothers and sisters your age, I know what goes on.

Stop acting all high and mighty, and get off your pedestal.

• Ask sparrow.. She's admin

• I've also seen them on here asking for sex, don't they realize that's illegal?
    Probably a cop on a fishing trip.

What Girls Said 5

• I noticed it today. Every time I logged on to see if there was anything interesting, it was all sex.

There used to be some really interesting topics for discussion and some of the discussions were colorful to be PC about it.

Guess it's time to take a break, and I haven't been here long.

• I feel you, plus why mix minors with adults. Some of the questions have strong sexual contents (hardcore), even answers. It feels weird to me reading questions about sex from a minor. Its very premature! I understand they have needs, curiosity, maybe some are scared to ask their parents for advice, but like she said "calm down".:)

• Because they're curious. That's all. Since we can't stop them from having sex, the best thing we can do is to tell them to be responsible about it. Also, hormones. You're underestimating hormones.

• Ya no affence lady but this is the 21st centery and things have changed and if it were illegle then we wouldn't have 16 year old mothers right

• I completely agree with you, and we can do absolutely anything we want inside of our homes, what are they going to do, break down my doors and take me away because I forgot a condom?

• lol ya i know that but most of the time they do it with someone around their age

• the lol was to unknowno8

• Their parents would frown upon them for being sexual too early... The society we are in is still sexually inhibited and ver controlled. Thanks to that , GAG is here for them lol.