Does anyone else think this place should sensor bad words and replace them with ******?

It just seems degrading when people go on this site and start talking about ****ing b***hes and getting their ****s sucked and whatnot.

People SHOULD show respect for the GAG community and not use that language when there are so many young people who check out the website and I'm sure plenty of people here don't want to read about the "b****es" you f***ed. Do you think this sure should handle that by replacing certain words with ****'s?

Most Helpful Girl

• We used to censor cuss words, but later decided that we'd rather allow more freedom of expression, since we all knew what the words meant anyway.
    We still don't allow you to insult others, or curse out others here.
    We also don't allow some words, like racial slurs and the like.
    P*rn is a word that's censored for search engine reasons, we're not an adult site and don't want to be connected or affiliated with any either.

• Thanks for MH!

What Girls Said 5

• Curse words used to be censored on the old site. People didn't like that so the admins changed it to allow more free expression for users to be able to use those words.

I don't think it's that big of a deal. Most people know what it means anyway, even when there are asterisks in place of the letters.

• What's the difference? Everyone will know what the words are supposed to read anyway.

And think about, a text that has a lot of censor-stars in it will clearly strik out as a curse-text, even if you don't read it. I think censoring curse words just puts more focus on it and is counterproductive

• Doesn't bother me unless a child is reading it.
    But since everyone should be old enough to even be on here, I think they should just get over it.

• it doesn't matter if you write fuck or f*ck, you know it says the same thing. It has exactly the same impact. I find it hilarious that in the states you censor bum cracks... here in the UK we have naked bums on adverts.. crazy over-censorship!

• I presume you did that yourself then?

What Guys Said 2

• Nah i'm a big boy i can handle it you ***** cake (;

• What I find odd is you cannot type the word p*rn as in I like p*rn movies but you can say cocksuckin mothu fuckin bitchbag scummy bucket titty faced bastard cunt licker.