Would you support a upvote/downvote viewer?

I thought it would be a neat little feature, that when you click on the upvote or the downvote buttons on your opinions, a little drop down column would appear displaying who upvoted or downvoted you.

Most Helpful Guy

• I generally prefer not to know who my upvoters/downvoters are. People on here have the capacity to be dramatic enough as it is... knowing that info. would probably just make things even worse in that regard.

What Girls Said 7

• It would be nice to see who contributed to the votes, but I agree with @xHoneyxBeex that it would cause to much drama. But it might also make people more cautious of their voting and stop immature votes because some people just randomly down vote comments and it doesn't even make sense most of the time. For example, being down voted for saying your favourite colour is blue.

• I agree that it might make people more cautious of their voting.

• Hmmm, no... I think that would prevent people from being honest about wanting to upvote/downvote someone they were friends with.

• No. That would probably cause too much drama.

• Idunno, I like the mystery. I'm not too thrilled about the ability to see if it's a female or male user who voted lol.
    Maybe, I'm just not used to it.

• I wouldn't like it, but I don't place value on down votes anyway. Seems like its just there for drama

• i don't care

• Way to much drama lol though 4 certain polls that would be nice

What Guys Said 4

• I don't think there's a need for that. Plus, most people like to stay private or hidden. I don't think it should be required to reveal yourself in order to vote on something.

• I'd rather not know that. I'm not even a big fan of downvoting, it turns so many political sites into circlejerks.

• That would be awesome

• Or a up / down vote multiple choice to more specifically determine WHY?