Do you answer questions asked by Anonymous people on here?

Do you answer to the question asked by Anonymous people on here? :D

• Yes
    100% (28)85% (11)95% (39)Vote
  • No
    0% (0)8% (1)2% (1)Vote
  • Yes but don't feel good :D
    0% (0)7% (1)3% (1)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
21|17

Most Helpful Girl

• Would be a better test if you asked the same question anonymously as well XD See which question gets more responders haha

0|0
    0|0
    • I already said that to my self too before askiong this question :D

• Show All
    • Thanks for most helpful :)

What Girls Said 20

• Yup... I don't mind the whole anon thing. It seems to bother some people a lot but I couldn't care less :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I do. I rarely notice the username or the avatar.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do. I don't understand why some people have such a problem with users being anon on here.

0|0
    0|0
    • :D okay :D but i don't think they have problem with that :D just not intrested to answer :D maybe :D

• Nah, a lot of people on here have said that they're pissed off at some people choosing to be anonymous. Some of them even want to get rid of the anon feature altogether.

• :o okay, i didn't know that :)

• Yes. I do. But it also depends on the question. Whether it is anon or not, i do not answer if it is dumb.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I do :) I answer questions if I have something to say, no matter anon. or not. Sometimes I don't even look at the user who posted it at first haha

1|0
    0|0
  • One time i had a really embarrassing private question it was my first question on this site so i asked anonymously. I was amazed at the response it got. :-)

1|0
    0|0
    • What was it about? lol only kidding

• Show All
    • No its ok im more comfortable now. I wanted guys opinion on why a guy would give his gf a gift of sexy lingerie and sex toys. Like what does that mean? Is he in love with me or like um? Guys are so strange to me.

• I understand :D

• yes i do... why wouldn't I

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I don't have a problem with that! When they are not comfortable with showing their name or whatever, its totally cool with me! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • No I don't, if it's a dumb question :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah but not if they are ranting about something.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the question.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. Some of them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do, some questions can be about rather sensitive matters so I understand it

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. Kinda depents on the questions they ask.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep, sure do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. doesn't bother me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure I don't have a problem with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do either way they are valid questions.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course, I don't care either way.
    It's never made a difference to me.
    I have seen some people mention they avoid anonymous posts, which I find rather petty.
    But alas...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, why wouldn't i? What's the big deal?

1|0
    0|0
    • well as ur already anon :D no deal :D

• Show All
    • But you can guess :)

• Haha well if i remember too :D

What Guys Said 17

• Yeah, I answer based in if I have any worthwhile insight to a question. Or if it inspires a good joke, haha. I do chuckle to myself sometimes though when people go anonymous with innocuous questions. "What is your favorite food?", by Anonymous. I don't really understand the reasoning, but whatever, haha.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I don't discriminate. They're people too. I treat everybody the same whether they're anonymous or not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. But only if they are sexy

1|1
    0|0
  • yes why not?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, because I figure they wouldn't ask if they couldn't be anonymous. Or they're catfishing, but I don't care if they are.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most of the time yes, some people may have a somewhat embarrassing or private question to ask. So posting under anonymous is easier since no one will know who you are.

Basically as an anon, you can ask ANYTHING and feel comfortable about it. At least that's how I see it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why shouldn't I? And by the way I find it stupid to be anonymous since nobody uses his real name on here or a real picture sometimes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if they are hot :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I am here to help you regardless if you are beautiful or anonymous.

1|0
    1|0
  • I do yes, doesn't make a difference to me either way honestly

0|0
    0|0
  • Given the choice I wouldn't, but I get bored so...

0|0
    0|0
  • They're the most entertaining people on this site

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, still a question to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • obviously yes...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do.
    But I hate anons.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Never. I never will answer a question from an anonymous user.

wait... shit.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure why not? Recently people seem really butthurt at people going anon. I don't see the difference in how someone posts unless they are being a dick for no reason then blocking etc.

0|0
    0|0