Anyone ever know how to answer questions here but don't because they don't feel like thinking about it?

Anyways I just wondered if anyone else feels like thy know how to answer a question here but choose not to because they don't feel like having to think about it

I have severe ADHD so that probably has something to do with it. Blah

• yup, im lazy sometimes
  • nope, I'm always helpful even when I don't feel like it

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not laziness, for me, it's knowing what topics I want to get into and which ones I just don't.
    I NEVER answer the rate me questions, I rarely discuss politics or religion here anymore... also, if I've already discussed, in great detail, a certain topic many many times, I'll be too lazy to share it again.

• I like this answer, thank you for sharing :)

• Sure... thanks for MH!

• you bet!

What Girls Said 3

• Yes sometimes I get tired of saying and typing the exact same answer... situations may differ but there's usually similar underlying issues. Voted A :)

• mhmm happens a lot too

• I voted A because I can't sit still and read long posts or answers.

• totally with you there. I have to try a few times before I can read the Wall of Text lmao

• if i don't feel like answering questions.. why would i come on here? unless i was asking one?

What Guys Said 0