How many of you actually choose the most helpful answer to your question?

Its always nice to get a most helpful as an opinion giver. It shows others that your opinion has helped others so they can take your advice. Basically this is my attempt remind people to select their most helpful answer. Simply stating that their answer was the best when talking to them in the comments doesn't make it the most helpful.

So basically guys and girls out there don't forget to chose a most helpful for all of your questions you have asked.

• Yes, I Choose a most helpful
  • I would but I forget
  • No, You can choose a most helpful?
  • No, who has time for that?

Most Helpful Girl

• I always do, absolutely.
    I don't think about it until I get the MH reminders, then I'll go through and choose one in the following week or so.

Most people are choosing them now, especially since we offer Xper points for CHOOSING as well as being selected :-)

What Girls Said 4

• I do, unless I think there isn't really a helpful answer, or I already fixed the problem myself.
    Then I just wait for the message from the system to select MH and then I select the one I think deserves it the most.

• I choose most helpful when something has actually been helpful to me.

• I do it sometimes.

• I always do

What Guys Said 1

• I don't Forget ;)