Isn't this website a far cry from most others on the internet?

You know what guys and gals, I just wanted to express how awesome I think girlsaskguys. com is. Users ask candid questions about relationships and life and people give their honest opinions without being assholes and pricks (for the most part). It's unlike many other websites where people talk cyber shit and hate on each behind their avatars. It's a welcoming site and I love how people give honest AND positive feedback. Just wanted to put that out there. Do you agree?

Most Helpful Guy

• I agree 100%. One of my main reasons I joined was because of the honest and mature people on the site. I've only been apart of the site for a week, and so far this is a very inviting and comfortable community to be apart of. :D

What Girls Said 4

• I agree. Of course GAG gets it's fair share of trolls and jerks but, overall, it's relatively tame compared to the rest of the internet. For the most part, people here are genuine:)

• : ) So very nice of you.

• Yes, completely agree

• We're really happy to hear (read) this :-)
    We definitely try to give GAGers something other websites can't (or don't) give them and we're always excited to hear suggestions from you guys to make it even better!

If anyone ever does have suggestions, please contact us - http://www.girlsaskguys.com/contact - and let us know as we're always looking to update the site!

What Guys Said 3

• It's a good site for the most part :)

• Yes I agree, in a sense.

• I love you too mannnn